Car play stop working, Help please!

• The wireless car play on my unit stop working randomly. Everytime I try to connect using bluetooth nothing happens when I go to the zlink app. It only works using the wired cable. I have restared my phone, remove car kit from my iphone car play to start the registration process again and nothing happen. I have tried deleting my bluetooth connecton to car kit and pair it again and nothing happens. I'm able to pair to car kit bluetooth but carplay doesn't work even if the bluetooth say is connected to car-kit. When I go to zlink app I notice the loading icon doesn't show when I'm connected to bluetooth and try to use the wireless carplay.

I have this head unit:

Dasaita Vivid11 Toyota 4Runner 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Car Stereo 10.25 Inch Wireless Carplay Android Auto PX6 4G+64G Android11 Black 1280*480 DSP AHD Radio

Installed in 4runner 2016.

please help

• @Juan De Luna Please kindly let us know your order number and then go to Settings > About machine and send us a screenshot to show the current Build Number and MCU version.