Stick with Vivid if outside of North America

• Just thought i would put this out there in case it helps anyone. If you are outside the USA essentially, don't be tempted to update to the scout interface. The vivid team understood how to get google maps working on the home screen. The Scout team blame the inability on some vague licensing issue which seems odd considering it worked with vivid. Now my head unit displays a home screen with a useless speedometer and clock. I'm so dissapointed that what turned out to be a new dawn for android headunits, ended up worse than when it started. Updating the unit takes time and I can't think of an example of a company in recent times that have actively worked to make their UI worse. Scout seems to be a great example of the worst dev team wins... Guess I will go back to looking for another HU.

• @Geoff H Hi there, we have figured out the left widget GPS application customization issue and will relaease the new firmware in the comming day will could solve the problem that you mentioned. Please kindly pay attention to our forum

• @Support Dasaita Hi, do you still plan to release the new version including the changes you mentioned?

• @Rocky Plantchair We have released firmware of Vivid11 on our forum. If your head unit is Android 11 version, please try to update.

• @Support Dasaita and what's about the Vivid 10?

• @Rocky Plantchair Vivid 10 will release soon and once we receive it, we will update to the firmware asap.