2020 Toyota Sequoia with JBL Head Unit and G12 HA5440H2

• Hi, as per Dasaita sales support and the Amazon storefront, I have received confirmation that the G12 HA5440H2-G12-CP-HD-4 would connect to my 2020 Toyota Sequoia with JBL Head Unit (HU) wire harness with the CB004 power cable.  I shared a photograph of the front of my headunit with both groups, and with support from both groups, I purchased the G12 from Amazon (ASIN:  B0CQNV8H58) and had the CB004 shipped directly from China.  After trying to perform the install today I realized that the CB004 connectors do not connect to the Sequoia's wire harness connectors.  I'm including a picture of the front of the HU and a comparison I made of the back of my HU to the examples shown on the Dasaita website for the product I purchased.

2020 Toyota Sequoia JBL Head Unit

Comparison of 2020 Sequoia Head Unit with Dasaita Website

Following are pictures of the 2020 Sequoia wire harness connectors.2020 Sequoia Harness Connectors 1    2020 Sequoia Harness Connectors 2

Hoping we can find a way to make this work as I love the Dasaita product.  I successfully installed a Max 10 and Vivid 11 in my 2008 Toyota Sequoia.

• @John Donnelly We would like to tell you that your head unit is compatible with CB047. Please let us know if you want to replace it.

• Yes, please I would like to get the HU working.

• @John Donnelly Please let us know or could you contact with our Amazon customer service. Here is the instruction of how to find them.

https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/36775/contact-us