Honda Accord 2015 Ex Sedan

• Just recieved the "Honda Accord 2013-2017|CB039+CB077-X|LHD" kit today, but i ran into a few problems I noticed so far.

1. Vehicle settings cannot be customized.

2. independent lane watch button thats on the indicator isn't functioning.

Any suggestions?

• @Tony T

1. I have the same issue as you with my G12 unit and I've been trying to get the Dasaita support team to take it seriously, but they keep telling me to just switch around my cables, which isn't the issue, it's obviously an issue with their canbus designated for our car if everything else that's supposed to work with our harness works without issue. I provided them proof of this issue with a video and multiple people have stated the same problem in their accords. If the older Vivid units have access to their vehicle settings, why would the upgraded G12 units not have the same compatibility?

2. Are you referring to the dedicated lanewatch button on the indicator? For me, I realized my lanewatch wasn't initially working due to simple installation error on my part (I missed the blue connector with the aux cable for the side cam in my packaging. I connected the appropriate aux cables and it began to work). Try using the fcam to see if the car picks up the camera signal. Sorry if that's not helpful. 

• @Tony T We are wondering if you have connected CB077 which supports lane watch. Regarding to the Vehicle settings, we are wondering if you have setting the canbus option to 76. Please check if the Factory Settings page. 

• @B C So i found out i had some wires plugged incorrectly and after correcting that, the lanewatch button now works :)

• @Tony T That's honestly great to hear! Glad you got it to finally work :)

• @Support Dasaita

Yes, I'm currently using the CB077 harness with the Canbus set to 76 by default. I am still unable to access vehicle settings.

Although I was playing around with different canbus options, some allowed me to change some settings, such as "Shift from P" to lock doors or "Unlock all doors" when the driver door is opened. I am still limited to many of the options that are available. Also, the thing with this is that I lose lanewatch capabilities and that is something I would love to retain.

• @Tony T That's interesting. May I ask what canbus settings did you change them to while experimenting? I didn't dive deep into the different manufacturer canbus settings, since I was afraid of losing some of the current canbus settings that actually work lol. 

• @Support Dasaita Oh! When I went back to check my wiring, I noticed one of my OEM radio wirings didn't have a connection to the CB077 harness... I was wondering if they all needed to be connected or not.

Any clue what this harness is for?

• @B C If I remember correctly, on the Canbus drop-down menu, there is an "ALL" category, then select car, which is "Honda". That should include all of the Honda Canbus options.

I then cycled through each one of them. Applying, then exiting, it should ask to reboot; that's when you can experiment with the functions.

Some will work, and some won't even give options for vehicle settings. Then just go back to 76 Accord 2013 after playing around with it to get back original settings.

• I also would like to mention, I upgraded to the "QCM6125_20240111-1739" Firmware from "QCM6125_20231017-1733" hoping it'll help with vehicle settings thing but I did notice it added an External mic option and my call sound quality is alot better! :)

• @Tony T oh yes, I did that as well, but I wasn't as persistent, so I stopped going through each setting after awhile since there were too many and I didn't feel like waiting for each reboot lol. 

I also updated to the latest firmware as well, so at least they can't say we're not trying on our end haha!

• @Tony T we are wondering if you could demonstrate how you make the control settings work. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita To be honest, it barely worked. 2 settings out of the bunch worked. I just randomly chose different "Honda" Canbus options until I was able to change the values.

• @Tony T

Hi there, we are wondering if you could send us photo of the OEM head unit to show the front and back side. Please let us know if your car model information including the car type and year.

Please verify if there are functions in the control settings that can be controlled directly on the center console. If controllable, record a video demonstrating it.

1. Go to Factory Settings.
    2. Enter password "logcan".
    3. Operate the relevant function within control settings using the console.
    4. Check for any displayed characters on the screen.
    • If characters are shown, send us the video and print the operation log(you could copy from the filebrowser) and send it to our email address:  support@dasaita.com
    • If no characters appear, simply share the video.

Later, we might require a photo of the back plug. However, to streamline the process, please check the program code first. Thank you for your cooperation.

• @Support Dasaita 

2015 Honda Accord EX Sedan 2.4L

OEM Head Unit Front

OEM Head Unit Back

* I'm still in the process of making a video of the functions that work and also the operation log.

• @Tony T OK, you could send us the log file to our email suppor@dasaita.com

• @Support Dasaita Ok, Sent.

• @Support Dasaita I sent the logs as well.

• @Support Dasaita

This is from an email from support :

Hi Tony,

We are wondering if there is a video that record the process of how you print the log. In the meanwhile, we are wondering if you could let us know the order number regarding to your issue. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Dasaita Official Team 

Evelyn

I will also share the information here, considering the possibility of emails getting lost among the many you receive.

My Order Number: SP-DA4691

Link to Video download file

• @Tony T I got a chance to view your video and it's gratifying to see others having the same issue with the lack of vehicle settings, because our concerns are valid. I just hope something comes from us troubleshooting the issue for Dasaita. 

• 1 / 2