sin sonido atrás CHR&JBL

• Hola!

Tengo un CHR del 2019 con sistema JBL, y instalado un dasaita max10 con canbus creo que el 004.

El problema es que aunque me funciona todo correcto, los altavoces de atrás no me suenan (no es problema del fader) creo que aunque en su dia ya no me di cuenta, desde el principio que lo puse ya hace un año de eso.

El problema puede ser el canbus? puede que deba de ir el 047 en vez del 004?

Gracias!

• @Victor Hernandez We are wondering if you could go to the DSP setting and move the spot to the center to check if the situation could be improved.

• @Support Dasaita 

The fader is correct, it's in the middle, however the ones in the back don't work, if I put all the fader in the back I run out of audio. The subwoofer does work

• @Victor Hernandez Please let us know your order number so that we could locate more detail and give you more appropriate instruction.

• @Support Dasaita

• @Victor Hernandez 

• @Victor Hernandez We are wondering if you could show us the wirings on the back side, we would like to check if the RL RR FR FL has all been connected. And note that pins of the NO.3 plug is intact. It will be helpful if you could shot some photos to show us the OEM plug that connects with the NO.3 plug, our engineer said that they would like to check if the pins can match the speakers. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita 
    muchas gracias por su tiempo y atención. 
    por lo que veo de la salida de los altavoces traseros (cables lilas y verdes) van a un conector del coche que solo se conectan los dos verdes, no lo entiendo. 
    conector 3 parece correcto. 
    adjunto fotos, gracias de nuevo

• @Victor Hernandez Have you connected this cables with amplifier. We assume that you may misunderstood our meaning, we are wondering if you could check if all the pins on the No. 3 plug is in good condition and the pins that has according connection of the OEM connector. It will be helpful if you could send us photos like the below one, you could take a few photos in various angles. We would like to check if the cable is not entirely compatible or not.

• Increíble pero cierto, después de revisarlo todo he comprobado los JBL traseros y están abiertos, no funcionan!!! Su impedancia es 0 así que están estropeados..... lamento las molestias causadas, ahora solo me falta poner otros que se adapten, alguna sugerencia? 
    disculpas y muchas gracias por la atención

• @Victor Hernandez Do you mean replacing the aftermarket JBL as the OEM one is defective, we are sorry that we could not suggest about that, it's according to your need about the sound quality?