No subwoofer - 2017 honda accord coupe touring 3.5l v6

• Welp my honda accord has a few bugs right now with this head unit. The most annoying one is that my factory subwoofer doesn't seem to be getting a signal. 

There's also the app for the top screen not being responsive and most of the time not working. 

Oh and when I use the blinker at night, the top screen lanewatch cam goes into full brightness and blinds me. Considering a return because support email did not get back to me. 🙁

• The clips on the AC vent are not the same for my car. Makes a whistle noise at anything over level 3 fan speed =/

• Clips don't click together

• @Alex R Please kindly send us photos of your OEM head unit. In the meanwhile, send us your order number and shopping platform so that we could locate more order detail and give you appropriate instruction accordingly. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• I bought on your site. Order number SP-DA4881

• @Alex R 

1.Factory subwoofer, please remove the following plug to check if it works.

2.Upper Screen, we are wondering if the pins on the TFT box is intact or not, have you connected well and firmly?

3. AC vent, please let us know if you have resolved the issue as we have not received your reply for about 20 days.

4.Lane watch brightness, we are wondering if you have go to Factory Settings > enter 126 > Other and check if you could adjust the Reverse Brightness to change the brightness of lane watch, if it couldn't we are afraid the it could not be adjusted.

• 1. Can you be more clear on the picture? I don't want to pull the wrong thing.

2.I'll try these these steps on the weekend and report back.. but the screen does see my fuel range and driving data so surely Something is connected right?

3. The AC vents are still making that noise. 

4. I'll report back this weekend when I get time 

• @Alex R 1. Please remove the No 3 cable, see the picture below.

2. You mean that it will not being responsive sometime, so we are afraid that the connection is not firm enough.

3.AC vent, could you shot a video to demonstrate this situation.

Your cooperation will be appreciated, you could reply via email or just contact with us in the forum.