Reboot loop - Android G12

• I placed this issue in the wrong area. Sorry first time using this forum. I have created a new post in the Technical Support forum. Please feel free to delete this post. 

SKU: HA2220H2-G12-CP-HD-Plus-4
    Vehicle 2018 Toyota Tundra w/JBL Stereo 

I just installed a Dasaita Android 12 in my 2018 Toyota Tundra. When the unit first starts up it runs well. The issue I run into is when the unit performs a reboot it just keeps looping and the only way it starts to work well again is if I shut the vehicle off and do not use it for a while (over night)

The unit will loop over and over between the: 12 multi-media on-vehicle Navigation System, android black screen which just says "android" ........... after many loops it will start to add the home wallpaper Android is starting.... status bar to the loop, and momentarily start to show the android home screen with the widgets but the unit then continues to loop and never starts up.

I tried increasing the the auto sleep time to 30 minutes. But I don't think this is a start up issue but rather a rebooting issue. So when I make a change requiring a reboot it is super frustrating as the unit never reboots. I have to shut the vehicle off and just wait a long time and eventually the unit will start up and run fine. It took over night for the unit to start correctly.

I tried an RST hold for 30 sec to force Reboot and end the loop. Eventually I was success in ending the reboot loop and now the unit seems to have lost steering wheel controls and volume. We are not off to a great ownership experience here.

Start of loop
    image.png

2nd Screen of loop
    image.png

The first two screen loop a long time before the loop starts to include the next screens.

Eventually this is included in the loop but the unit never re-starts and is usable  because it just continues to loop.
    image.png

Eventually this is included in the loop but the unit never re-starts and is usable because it just continues to loop.
    image.png

• @Nick O Please send us your order number and then go to Settings > About Machine and send us the current Build Number and MCU version.

• @Support Dasaita Please delete this post as I have another running in the Technical Support forum.