After update to scout I've surprised of the quich start. It works pretty fine.
However I've two maior issues. In the standard dashboard there is clock speedometer on the left and music player on the right. How can I change the left side e.g. navigation.
Secondly after update to scout I see in the small android widget of the audio sources three chinese audio apps. How can I delete them.
I'm having the same issue, I am based in the UK. Mine updated to a new version yesterday and a map was on the left for about 5mins when it weas updating. Now it has disappeared again. I would definitely like the map function back as I had it when we first bought the unit
@Jason Man We are wondering if you could record a video to show us the whole process you use the map, we will check if the procedure is correct or not.
@Support Dasaita tried to download your file onto my macbook. However it failed because my internet connection goes via mobile hot spot and thus seems to be to big for download.
Is there another option? If not I'll wait until I have wlan connection.
@Jason Man Hi customer, they are having Dragon Boat festival holiday now, would you kindly wait for a few days for their back and diagnose about the issue.
@Jason Man Sorry that the transparency could not be changed, we will reflect to the engineer about the issue to better optimize our UI. Thank you for your advice.
We are wondering if you could help leaving a review about our customer service in the following link.