Where is Android auto in home screen?


  • I just got my vivid 13 installed in my 5th gen 4runner. I set android auto to start automatically but all I see is the unit home screen. I don't see a way to see android auto running or to bring it to the foreground. What am i missing? Also is there a way to disable the novo spy software? I only see settings to turn alerts off. Thanks. 



  • @kevin jenkins Hi Kevin,

    Please go to Settings > About machine and send us a screenshot about the current Build Number and MCU version. 


  • I am starting to figure it out. Sometimes android auto opens automatically as I set it to start with the radio. Other times I need to find the zlink app to get it open. I just looked up tgat I can add it to the home screen. I'll play around with that more. 


  • @kevin jenkinsHi Kevin,

    Just to clarify, would you like Android Auto to connect automatically when you start the vehicle, or is it already connected and you would like it to automatically open on the screen instead of staying on the Vivid home screen?


Please login to reply to this topic!