Hello,
I have a PX6 on a 2020 Toyota Corolla that hasnt been updated in quite a long time.
I am starting to have issues like wifi drops during streaming, latest CHROME browser not working, and most recently, my system shutdown and I have to physically pull out the units power from the dash and reset the entire unit to recover the system.
@Dasaita Official @Support Dasaita
Can you please send me the latest update files (system/MCU/firmware, etc..) so i can try the latest software?


@POLYG
Please update the Firmware and MCU to the latest versions using the links below. Follow the steps carefully to complete the process.
Download Links:
Vivid10(20250401):
| https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ffkmhx1eo7mibgg1pj04v/update.zip?rlkey=91a37rat2z5gwmzw1ildgpgc2&dl=0 |
Steps:
1.Download both files on computer.(keep names & zipped).
2.Copy file to a FAT32 USB drive (root folder).
3.Insert the USB drive into the device→ follow prompts → tick "Wipe data and format flash".
@Support Dasaita , can you please also add the FIRMWARE? It says download BOTH files, but there are only one....