Firmwares

• @Ruslan Russakov We would like to tell you that your current version is 20181210 and the latest version is 20190731, so you could try to update the system.

V840-8 Version :

ha_px5_8.0_ota(20190731) https://www.dropbox.com/s/0l1bibw0h9ktt9q/ha_px5_8.0_ota%2820190731%29%E5%8D%87%E7%BA%A7%E5%8C%85.zip?dl=0

• @jesus otero We are wondering if you could send us your order detail so that we could locate more information and give you appropriate instruction. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• @Diego Micheli Please send us your order number. Go to Settings > About machine and send us a sreenshot of the Build Number and MCU version. 

• Since the last update I no longer have the screen with map on the left,music on the right and app links at the bottom.

Is there any way to restore it or load the app that installs it?

Thanks

• I stuck at here

• Ho, can you explain how to split the screen?

I trier but no split.

Thx

• @Ciro Manco You could download the APK or save the data of the old apps before installing new version. We would like to tell you that we have replaced the left widget with Scout map rather than the original Google Map.

• @Ciro Manco You could split the screen according to the following instruction. https://www.dropbox.com/s/fwz9clm6fgm1hoj/Vivid%20split%20screen.mp4?dl=0

• @Wilson Lee Your UI is not from our official store, please contact with the store that your purchased from.

• Hello,

Why hasn't MAX11 had an update since june 2023?

Thanks 

• Hola. Sigo con problemas con mi dasaita. Me la han intentado actualizar, pero algo no han hecho bien. Me gustaría saber si la mcu, kernel y número de compilación, corresponden con el número de serie. Si no que me haría falta. Muchas gracias de antemano.

• @Ibrah Drm We would like to tell you that the version is stable and we don't have any change since then. We are wondering if you have issue with your head unit, please kindly let us know and we will try our best to help you get the problem resolved.

• @OCDO Accordding to your screenshot of the build number, your current version is still 20191031. We did send the following update package for you in the previous message, please download and update it. 

================

Según su captura de pantalla del número de compilación, su versión actual sigue siendo 20191031. Le enviamos el siguiente paquete de actualización en el mensaje anterior; descárguelo y actualícelo.

MAX6 Version : 

PX6 HA2_rk3399_9.0_ota(20211023) https://www.dropbox.com/s/h8zjji07bn8mopo/HA3_rk3399_9.0_ota%2820211023%29.7z?dl=0

• @Quick Yuan

Hi, I have a px6 4 64gb, A72 A53 1.5 1.8, my situation is: I have a problem with this device it didn't boot and it was frozen on the android 11 logo and rebooting ever and ever. So I think to install a different firmware version of android. 

My original build number was rk3399 hct2 (20221103.113534), my original mcu version was MTCH_MX2_V3.93_1.

I install only build with a different version rk3399 hct (20230103.172626)

Apparently the problem was solved because the device boots correctly but I have 2 problems: a red writing below "version unmatched -04 etc" and another error message in center of the screen "illegal system". 

So I decide to install also a different version of mcu, I could find MTCH_HA_V3.80_1 

At this point the device booted correctly but the red writing below remain (only thing it changes in "version unmatched -01 etc") the illigal software message was disappear, but I have other problems: Zlink not working anymore and steering wheel buttons and device buttons not are matched with the correct functions. 
    I think maybe the acronyms "hct" "hct2" "ha" "mx2" do they have anything to do with it?
    I don't know what I have to do, please can you help me with correct build and mcu version?

• @Support Dasaita

Hi, I have a px6 4 64gb, A72 A53 1.5 1.8, my situation is: I have a problem with this device it didn't boot and it was frozen on the android 11 logo and rebooting ever and ever. So I think to install a different firmware version of android. 

My original build number was rk3399 hct2 (20221103.113534), my original mcu version was MTCH_MX2_V3.93_1.

I install only build with a different version rk3399 hct (20230103.172626)

Apparently the problem was solved because the device boots correctly but I have 2 problems: a red writing below "version unmatched -04 etc" and another error message in center of the screen "illegal system". 

So I decide to install also a different version of mcu, I could find MTCH_HA_V3.80_1 

At this point the device booted correctly but the red writing below remain (only thing it changes in "version unmatched -01 etc") the illigal software message was disappear, but I have other problems: Zlink not working anymore and steering wheel buttons and device buttons not are matched with the correct functions. 
    I think maybe the acronyms "hct" "hct2" "ha" "mx2" do they have anything to do with it?
    I don't know what I have to do, please can you help me with correct build and mcu version?

• @Gaetano Shady Please let us know your order number so that we could locate more order detail and give you more appropriate instruction, we are wondering if you a screenshot of build number and MCU version before your proceeding the update. 

• @Support Dasaita We found that you have another post, we would like to tell you that you need to make sure that the MCU is updated with the Max version. If you still could not wipe the -1 error, please update the following MCU.

MTCH3.93a:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fa2doaskmozjbkq/MTCH_HA_V3.89a.zip?dl=0

Max11(20230608)

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ye2ia7nmb9d7cn7z9n424/update.zip?dl=0&rlkey=m14rlfbbz5fdig0mpjmn8ycw8

• @Support Dasaita Ordinare SP-DA2755 Dopo che disinstallato l'app dab+ non ho più avuto problemi di riavvio.

• @Diego Micheli Please kindly further demonstrate your issue, if you meant that the reboot problem of your head unit has been resolved after Removing DAB.

• @Quick Yuan y como se actualiza? Lo meto en un usb, lo reconoce, pero al darle a actualizar no hace nada