Dasaita GPS Stopped Working

• I have a weird problem on my Max10.  Several days ago the GPS just stopped working (using GPS antenna that came with the MAX10).  No updates to the configuration of the headunit have been performed apart from whatever google pulls down from play store.  I updated to MCU 3.69c_1 some time ago and haven't done anything since.

At first I thought it was my Navigation app I was using (HereWeGo) but I tried several others and none of them could find my location.  I then checked all the application permissions to make sure they were all allowed to access location, which they were.  I also checked the GPS monitor app that is within the Dasaita car settings.

As you can see the monitor app can see satellites (the number of which does go up and down and strength changes as I drive) but they don't appear on the location graphic and I cannot get any coordinates from them.

I have not changed the position of the antenna and it is plugged in correctly.  How do I fix this?

• @Andy Knight hi seems like only no GPS signal problem and The GPS signal was lost. please Find a clear view of the sky. Your car must be outdoors to locate your current position; if all not fix , check GPS antenna connection , and change a new GPS antenna to test

• @Quick Yuan I have bought another GPS antenna just in case so I will need to remove the headunit from the dashboard to see if there are any disconnections and to try the new one.

A job for daytime though.  I will update this thread once I have done this.

• same problem, the radio is new but does not lock the satellites even after several min, I have already changed the gps antenna but nothing has changed

• Mine is exactly the same, Dasaita for Accord 2013-2015, I've done everything that could be done, I changed the software from Max10 to Vivid10, I reinstalled the MCU 3.80, I bought another antenna, I used apps to fix gps, a pity, a multimedia like this here in Brazil comes out a fortune, the reason I bought it was to stop using my cell phone on the panel with Waze, now the multimedia has become garbage

• Hello everyone, after 3 days of struggling to solve the GPS problem I decided to open the device to see if it was a physical problem, the positive solder of the input wire of the board had a problem, I redid the solder and it worked again, tip for others

• @Admilson Nahmias da Silva Gomes I opened the peripheral too, but in my case the welds seemed ok, I gave it a brush anyway and voilà the gps now hooks also in the garage, cold welding?