Where are the install instructions?

• Just purchased and received the Dasaita Scout 13.3" unit, the box comes with instructions on using the unit but NOT install instructions. I'm trying t0 figure out:

1. Proper way to mount the screen

2. Where is the rotate function? All I see is swivel.

3. Why is the MicroSD slot I was told comes with the unit on the right side for expansion of space hidden behind the chassis? There is no hole accessible to slide a card in as the slot on the board is ABOVE the cutout in th3 chassis. 

I'd like to see the full install instructions. Where are they?

• The gps sdcard slot is hidden. You can purchase a microsd to microsd extension wire if you want to be accessible from the car globe box

• @Iker Gomez Thank you. It's funny but I was going to look up and see if such a thing exists, so I'm glad you mentioned it. Do you know if the onboard slot is SD or MicroSD? I want to make sure I order the correct adapter so I only have to take the unit out of the car once.

• @Iker Gomez Also, after looking up the extenders they all look like they need a few mm clearance from the edge of the socket and can't do a hard 90 degree angle coming out of the socket, so I'm not sure that idea will work.  Have you come across a cable that is known to work in this unit that doesn't require the few mm of clearance?

IE: all the adapters I'm finding protrude out of the SD/MicroSD socket by at least 5mm, which isn't going to work as the socket is butt up against the chassis.