Bluetooth Settings App Constant Crashing

• I am unable to access the Bluetooth settings app, every time I open it, the settings app crashes and closes. I have tried using the network settings reset function but it doesn't actually reset the Bluetooth as my phone still connects to it after the reboot. I am unable to pair any new devices or delete my old device due to this. How can I remove all of the currently paired devices and fix the crashing issue?

I'm using the latest version of the Max 10 firmware on my PX6 13.3" Dasaita unit which originally came with the Scout firmware, but I re-flashed to Max 10 due to numerous issues with the Scout firmware.

• Anyone?

• @Keith Elkin did you flash with a prior wipe data?

I did the move from scout to vivid and the first time it was not very well in general...after reflasing again the vivid with a wiping data ....everything was ok.

Try it or try to delete the cache from the Bluetooth setting app

• @Iker Gomez Yes, I did a wipe. I've also deleted the cache and storage for the Bluetooth apps, both of them. I've also emailed Dasaita directly and instead of offering support they told me they forwarded my request to the seller, who hasn't responded to me whatsoever. 
    I'm beginning to regret purchasing this, my third unit from Dasaita with problems.

• Hey Dasaita,  are you going to provide some support or do I need to contact my bank at this point since you're selling low quality products and giving your customers the runaround when asking for support?

• @Keith Elkin would you mind to check which Bt chipset have you set up on the factory settings? Perhaps something was erroneouly setup during the flashing?

according to your unit, one of these devices should be set up:

• WQ_RF210
    • FSC-BW124

Perhaps if having other setup...the bt app crashes....I am just guessing

• @Iker Gomez not sure where to confirm what it has but the factory settings app says fsc-bw124 on the app tab when I open it. This was working after I flashed it. It started crashing after I tried deleting a linked BT device. I feel like there is a corrupt config that a lot clearing might help but the rest network settings option isn't worrying to do that.  This is getting very frustrating.

• @Keith Elkin 

I recommend you to delete/pair/unpair devices from the Standard Bluetooth Android settings:

Settings> Connections > Blueetoth

REmove from there ANY device and pair ir again. Do not use the Bluetooth app or Vivid/Scout BT settings, just the standard Android BT settings... hope this could work for you.