[Toyota Rav4 2015] Dasaita PX6 HS5216 - No phone contacts, bluetooth.

• Hi all!

How do you activate your phone contacts?

When i push the "bluetooth" icon for making a call. No contacts can be found! I also tried to create new Phone contacts on the head unit, but even that is not possible in the app. For me and my wife this is pretty vital to be enable to make phone calls safe when driving.

Me and my wife use a Samsung S9 for blutooth and Wifi hotspot.

// Torbjörn

• You have to enable access to contacts on your phone.

In your phone Go to settings》bluetooth and over your car connection name there is a gear like the picture (all switches must be enabled - the picture has audio and calls disabled as I am not in my car now and the Bluetooth is not connected to car)

Usually when trying to access contacts in the headunit a notification on the phone is shown asking for contact access permission but probably you never noticed that notification if only interacting with the headunit

• @Iker Gomez Sorry for late reply!

Yes i tried that several times with no luck! Still blank on the Phone and Contact pages. Instead out of nowhere! The Android Auto and ZLINK started to work!

So the very bad Dasaita design is still out of order regarding Bluetooth handling, but i am very pleased the Android Auto Zlink function started to work. So i have to live with that i guess...