No Maps

• For a few days I have not been able to see the map on my Dasaita MAX10 I have installed the SCOUT ROM and VIVID ROM but neither of them works 

Thanks

• Which map do you mean?

For Scout Map you have to install the scout maps  onto the Flash ROM or onto the GPS SDcard, they are in the firmware section to be downloaded. Remember that Scout maps are only available for North America. If you are in Europe it won't be dsplyed anything.

For VIVID, the only map available on laucnher is a somehow Google maps (actually is a view of Google Maps created by means of Google Maps API, but fully independent from Google Maps app) . for initially being displayed as the half of the display (remember to set up Vivid desktop as "Classic View" on the vivid settings) you need internet connection for the map Around you to be downoaded.

• @Iker Gomez Welcome. Do you know what changes are in the new VIVID update?  Is there an extended DSP equalizer? Thank you for your reply

• @iker no he entendido nada. Lo de scout está claro no se puede usar en Europa ... pero que demonios tengo que hacer en vivid?

• @Jesus Sancer que mapas especificamente necesitas?

VIVID tiene media pantalla dedicada a Google Maps, que, requieren de una conexion activa a internet para poder actualizar tanto el mapa como la informacion de trafico. si no te aprece asi VIVID es que en los ajustes de VIVID tienes puesto otro "tema" para el laucnher. Hay dos temas actualmente:

* El clasico --> Media pantalla siempre dedicada a Google Maps

* El Nuevo por tarjetas (Beta) --> No tiene media pantalla dedidcada a aMapas y para usar Google maps debes abrir la app dedicada a google maps.

Si no te sale nada de ningun mapa (aun conectado a internet) en la pantalla principal de VIVID, quiza haya algun error con VIVID y tu pais...(entiedno España?)... en un foro he leido a un italiano que no le salia el mapa....pero es extraño. Le han propuesto que abra la app google maps de la unidad y que acepte las condiciones del servicio...Entiendo que tienes una cuenta de Google asociada al dispositivo.

Como todo dispositivo ANDROID puedes instalarte cualquier software de mapas online u offline adicional a lo que trae VIVID por defecto, por ejemplo:

* WAZE --> Online (requiere internet para su funcionamiento)

* SYGIC --> offline (te descargas los mapas la primera vez y ya.. es de pago, pero tiene un modo Free que es suficiente para el dia a dia)

Si decides que quieres siempre un nagevador Offline como parte de tu pantalla, puedes activar la "pantalla dividida" de android:

1) Abre la app de navegacion que quieres que este en la mitad de pantalla

2) pulsa sobre el icono de la barra superior para ver las apps abiertas en background

3) manten pulsada la app de navegacion y arastrala hasta la mitad izquierda de la pantalla

• @Karol Karol 

Which extended DSP equalizer you mean?

oon my VIVID Rom i have an Amplifier app that controls the DSP:

* A screen for multi frequency Equilizer  (

* A screen for adjusting Loudness, Bass , Trebble and Subwoofer gains.

* A screen to adjust the balance of the Speakers dependng on the spatial position 

• @Iker Gomez Welcome. Thank you for your reply. It's about this concealer. Once in VIVID appeared an extended version. Here in the picture there are 15 raises, and now in the HA3 version I have 30 raises. You only go with the arrow to the right and set the next one. Above is the chart

• @Karol Karol I didn't know about that "extended" equalizer... I will ask VIVID team if they can import it from Dasaita Stock and if they can add a shortcut into the Mediaplayer to easily access to the Equalizer

• @Iker Gomez The sound is better. I know that such a solution is in the radios of the competition. This correction can be reduced, and when touched, the element could increase in size. Simply so that such a wide concealer is not on both sides :) Thank you for your reply and greetings

• @Karol Karol I asked Vivid to include it on future releases....

• @Iker Gomez 

It would be nice to :) In my opinion, VIVID has a future. It is a pity that you can describe radio stations and there are no graphic names. I hope that this project will continue to develop because the competition does not sleep. I'm even inclined to be a tester because I'm a tower and I see the past :)

• @Iker Gomez hey iker you seem very knowledgeable about this unit and i was wondering if you can help me, I have a dasaita scout and I can't seem to find the kik k to download the maps for offline navigation.

• @Cesar Torres maps can be downloaded from the links published by Dasaita on firmware section of this forum.

Then you can install them over the root folder of your sdcard or internal memory