Bluetooth not worning after latest (20220120) MAX10 firmware

• Hello,

after the upgrate of my PX6 MAX10-HD to the latest firmware, the 20220120, the blutooth is no more showing any device and not seen by the phone; it was perfectly working before the update.

Is there something I can do to solve the problem?

PS: in factory settings the BT is still FSC-BW124

• @Moreno Seri first of all, that ROM is not the latest one...

second... Try to pair your phone from the general settings of the unit and not by the bluetooth app....Go to settings> connected devices > bluetooth  There you will find a pair opton and the pairing code...

• @Iker Gomez 

1. that version is the latest MAX10 available on firmware page: are there a newer version around?

2. already done but no device appear on the list, nor the headunit appear on the phone; as I've read around should be a permissions problem, solved in latest Vivid and Scout, but I'd like to keep MAX rom if possible

• @Moreno Seri sorry I missread the stock MAX10...you are right is the latest one. I have the same bt chip as you. I am oging to test on Stock ROM this ...

@Quick Yuan ...please is needed that HCT solve this issue with the Bluetooth and the FSC-BW124 device. Several people is complaining about that.

• Nothing to do: even with latest HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220316) bluetooth still not work

• are you sure that your BT chipset is FSC-BW124?

did you try that chipset working on other version rhater than MAX rom?

• Im also have several issue with Bluetooth after latest upgrade from 2021 to latest vivid release. Today try to upgrade at 11 release. Hope can fix

• Come back to stock march release (no vivid) reset all, tried also to change from default FSC-BW124 to WQ RF210, but Bluetooth still don't work (do not found nothing: nor smartphone and not lx odb device - so, seems like Bluetooth is like dead here).

• I tried all the current daista firmwares published here and for my case the bt and wifi works as expected....

I would try as last trial the hal9k custom ROM for android 10 

• @Iker Gomez which model of BT you have in your unit?

• @Moreno Seri fsc_bw124.

Please try the latest stock ROM (20220329) published. It seems developers have corrected the issue 

• As said in the BT thread, with release 20220329  BT is now working fine 👍

• Hi, Moreno Seri

We've got your requirement, and will contact with you by message.

Pls reply us ASAP, thanks.