PX6 Android 10 - No Bluetooth support

• Hey everyone,

I am praying someone here can help me as support via email has been painful. I wait weeks for a reply, and in the 3 months since having this headunit, I still cannot find a solution to enable Bluetooth within Android. Support has given me zero instructions aside from "disable auto-connect via Zlink settings....which, I don't even think is on this device. 

I'm pretty technically inclined, and I believe I've gone through every possible setting on the device, and for the life of me, see no ability to control bluetooth - I check in Android settings, and there is no slider to enable/disable like the one found in Wi-fi (which does work fine). 

MCU version is MTCE_HA_V3.71_1

If anyone could help, it would be soooo greatly appreciated. I think it sucks to have paid what I did, waited almost a month for it to arrive, then receive the level of support I'm getting. 

UPDATE: I have since tried multiple version of software, based on my own research, and suggestions from Dasaita via email. None of which has resolved this issue.

Software version include;

• telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220518)
    • Hal9k_Mod_5.0_MTCx_HCTx_PX6_eng
    • telenav_scout_rk3399_10.0_20220602

In the head units Factory settings for Bluetooth, I have tried all at some point, or another, but most recently (suggested by Dasaita) attempted with the following;

• WQ-RF210
    • FSC-BW124
    • WQ-BC6
    • SDIO-AU

I have wasted no less than 30-40hrs researching, and trying different things I'm finding online, or the odd suggestion from Dasaita. I firmly believe it is a hardware issue, yet they refuse to acknowledge it. I think its ridiculous that I have had to spend this amount of time, and frustration working on a product that never worked from day 1, and instead of trying to rectify the issue, they just keep sending me on these wild goosechases. 

• Search my post. Same issue for me. Fixed with hal9k custom firmware. Dasaita firmware seems to be bugged.

• @Salvatore Noschese Would that work with mine? I notice you have the Max 10 and your interface appears different from mine. 

• @Chris A hal9k has all android versions (except 11) use the one for the current version you have and give us feedback

• Thanks for the feedback. Sadly, I need to rip apart the dash, as I never installed the USB cable. Honestly the last thing I thought I'd ever need to do is upgrade the firmware on a brand new HU just to get USB working. 

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

• Hi, Chris A

We've got your requirement, and will contact with you by message.

Pls reply us ASAP, thanks.

• @Dasaita Official I have replied to your msg. Will update this post if it gets resolved.

• @Chris A Why request this info 2 weeks ago and never reply with the solution?? I've been dealing with this since December!

• @Dasaita Official Why request this info 2 weeks ago and never reply with the solution?? I've been dealing with this since December!

• It looks like a few weeks ago @Dasaita Official copy/pasted the same message to loads of posts to give the impression they were doing something.

They're not.  I've been asking for a refund for months and they just ignore me.

Dasaita sucks :(

• Yeah - asked for info, never replied from 2 months ago. This company is absolute trash when it comes to supporting you after the purchase. I'm going to start the process of charging it back via my CC. This is absolute garbage service. I just want basic bluetooth support on my head unit. You'd think it would be a super simple fix.

• Just to update people. Last night I tried the hal9k custom firmware, which sadly did not work. I also tried the newest MCU suggested by Dasaita support (email) - It too didn't work. 

It sucks so bad. Something so basic cannot be resolved. This deck is useless to me without bluetooth. 

I can't imagine anyone has anything else to suggest? My feeling is this is, and always has been a defective unit. 

• @Iker Gomez 🙏thanks buddy it workd for mee.. yeahhh

i'm not crazy about the way it appears but now the bluetooth function works

• have you looked in the factory settings (open settings then goto CAR and should be down the bottom) and used 126 as the password and changed BT modules? try them all if need be

oh and some earlier px6 devices bluetooth doesnt work in android 10 apparently but that was more the ones that came with android 9 preinstalled

• @Chris A i dont know....but is newest updates didnt solve it...could be some kind of hardware issue...

• @aaron jackson Yeah - I have literally tried each and every one in there, with multiple versions of software on it.

I'm convinced its hardware, and has been hardware this entire time, but Dasaita refuses to acknowledge it. 6+ months and counting of this joke and I'm no further ahead. 

I hope potential future customers view the painful experience I've endured for a $600 head unit that has never worked properly. 

@Iker Gomez Agreed - 100%

• @Mr Pink Did you ever receive a refund from the company? They too refuse to even acknowledge my requests for a refund. It is obvious that this company does not put much emphasis on customer service. They are extremelly helpful before the purchase, but good luck if you run into any problems after. I should have known better. 

• have you tried opening it up and checking if the bluetooth chip is seated correctly?

• @Chris A  Nope - same here. Compeltely ignoring me.  Dasaita sucks :(

• Same issue tried every BT controller in the factory settings and cant get bluetooth to work for over a year now... no one ever replied to my inital email 

• 1 / 2