Important - How to enter into recovery menu

• The recovery menu is a special menu for forcing upgrades (MCU or android system) when the unit is not working properly (like stuck on logo). 

It is part of the recovery partition. Recovery mode has capability to access some core functioning in the device, such as Resetting the unit, Data Cleaning, Installing updates, Backup or restore your data, etc.

This menu can be accessed by using a clip or a needle to press the physical reset button (pin hole).

Android 10 and above:

Press the reset menu and the unit will be shut off....hold pressing it for about 15-20seconds until you see the booting logo...after that the recovery will appear.

Video:

https://youtu.be/3P7nuevmJmM

For android 9 and below:

Press reset button and you will see the unit switch off...hold it pressed until you see the unit button lights blinking....release the reset button and press it again for about 5 seconds and release again. The booting logo will appear and then the recovery menu.

Video:

https://youtu.be/JWm2t3TyO1A

• @Iker Gomez Iker, what if Factory Reset does not work? What would you suggest then?

• MAX10 stuck on logo, can't get it in to recovery mode.

• @Zeek World I have the same problem!

• Keep doing it until you quit the Recovery, surely will have no other way to recover the drive, I happened to me.

• @Juan Perez Hi Juan!

Can you explain this better? Or in spanish languaje if you prefer.

Thanks!

• I think @Juan Perez means that you must keep trying to enter into recovery

If your unit does not have the recovery partition damaged/corrupted, you must be able to enter into recovery...

and Once there...update with OTA file.

• @Callum Hiscott When Problems of booting a possible solution is to wipe cache. If that not solve the Issue, then reflash with OTA file....and if not....then reflash by means of USB cable with Rockchip flash tools (if just flashing does not work, then i suggest to Erase and Flash)