Bluetooth does not work properly 

• Hello !!

I've a DASAITA MAX10 PX6 HA5216 updated to  HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220521) ;MCU :V3.78 

Bluetooth does not connect automatically.To use it you have to disconnect and reconnect.

I have tried several updates and the problem is not solved.

Does anyone know of a way to fix this problem?

Thanks.

Regards

• @Jaime Sánchez which BT chipset do you have configured on Factory Settings?

several BT issues were reported few monts ago and it seems they were addressed and solved. Which phone are you using? Which Os version?

• Thanks for answering Iker.

I have configurated BT WQ_RF210. My phone is Samsung A51 5G with Android 12 (One UI 4.1)

• I answer myself

it is a software problem. The latest updates fix a few things but it makes Bluetooth not work properly. After thinking about it a lot, until an update fixes the problem, I only see two solutions:

1- Look for an older update that works, for example this HA3_rk3399_10_ota (20211015).

2-Force the equipment to turn off completely when removing the key and thus it always restarts automatically when starting. It takes a little longer to charge but the bluetooth works perfectly automatically. How to do it? Settings/Vehicle/extra settings/Delay off/30 seconds

• Yes, the issue is software related. 
    I can replicate it with my Vivid11 and OnePlus 8T phone.
    If the unit does not shutdown all the way, next time the phone tries to establish a connection it won't happen.
    Workaround is to reboot the Dasaita unit.
    Very anoying specially when using carplay or Android Auto, since the phone will not reconnect if unit goes to sleep.

• I have the same problem: another solution I have found is to disable BT in iPhone and re-enable it after turning on the car: in this way 9/10 times BT gets back working.

But this is not the ideal solution because Wireless CarPlay is usefull if works without getting out the phone from the pocket, so a fix is still appreciated

• @Moreno Seri perhaps you can automate that task with IFTTT app (I am android user but noticed that this app could help on automate certain tasks).

Search for the car Bluetooth name (this means your car is switched on and you are within range). If so....Check if connected to that BT ....If not then switch off BT > swith on BT wait for xxx time and check again.... 

• Hello!

Does anyone know if there is going to be an update that will solve the bluetooth connection problem of the BT WQ_RF210 module?
    I have been trying all the updates and the same problem continues.
    it only works restarting the connection.
    Thanks

• I have the same problem with the vivid11 and samsung 21 ultra, any solution?

• Yes, same problem with Vivid 11 and Samsung S22.

The only workaround is to set the Dasaita to power off "30 seconds" instead of the auto sleep so every time you remove the keys, the unit shutsdown and start over next time, of course it sucks to wait every time for the unit to load.

Dasaita Devs must fix this issue, it's pretty critical not having a solid Bluetooth connection on this type of systems.

• @Iker Gomez 

No, this is just terrible. Devs have to fix the issue.

• @Zeek World

I find it incredible that Dasaita continues without solving this problem. I thought it was going to be a matter of a couple of months, in which they would release an update, but no. Those of us who have the BT WQ_RF210 bluettooth chip are forced to wait for the device to restart every time we get into the car.

• @Jaime Sánchez wow, this is crazy...

• @Jaime Sánchez the issue does not occur to all RF210 chipsets...in my case I have a RF210 setup and always had my bt connected even having DElay OFF.

On my wife's headunit...i had to remove and unpar any other paired phone rather than the one i wanted to use....

• @Iker Gomez What firmware and MCU do you have? Maybe you have an older firmware. This problem started to happen to me after an update. In fact, I am convinced that if I install a 2021 firmware, this problem is solved (but I would have others).

Can you think of any idea so that bluetooth works correctly for me like you with "Delay off"?

Thanks 

• @Jaime Sánchez I have the lastest scout ROM installed and same 3.78 MCU version . I have a Samsung S10 plus (UI 4.1 as well) and I experienced just twice the no connecting issue (just manual connection worked).

• Are Dasaita developers reading these threads? or somone has to communicate the issues? 

If they haven't fixed this Bluetooth bug by now I would assume they are not getting the memo.

• I'm having this same issue too, keep the firmware updated but still no fix :(

• Same problem for me withe the last firmware (PX6 Max 10)

Never had the problem with 2021 firmware i use previously.

• @Fonzy Fonzy Go back to that 2021 Firmware if it fits better

• 1 / 2