The Radio volume is too loud on the lowest setting PX6 Vivid 10 installed on 2016 4Runner

• I just installed the PX6 Scout in my 4runner this past weekend.  I upgraded it to Vivid 10.  All volume seems to be working okay except radio.  Bluetooth sound, wireless android auto, etc all fine except radio.  When I swith to the radio, it is extremely loud.  When volume is zero, no sound.  When volume is 1 it is extremely loud like if it was set to 7 listening to bluetooth.  I tried turning down the voice settings for radio (in factory setting) but no change.  It is king of jarring when listening to spotify and turn it to radio and it just blares music.  Any one know of a fix?   

• I have the exact same problem.  It makes the head unit almost unusable and here's why.  If you listen to Bluetooth and adjust the volume up like normal, and it's at a 3 or 4, which isn't loud,  if radio is then selected it will be ear piercing loud. 

It's awful.  I know a hack to keep it from occurring, selecting local file with no file before going to Bluetooth or Android auto, but anyone else driving the car is in for a crappy experience if the pair thier phone. 

Really need the reference volume lowered on the radio side to match the other inputs like Bluetooth. 

• @C P How did you installed the vivid10? and do you mind linking me the softaware firmware download please?

• OMG OMG OMG I fixed it.......  Went into Factory settings, and after going out of my mind modifying volumes to no avail,  I finally found settings that worked:

Instructions:  Settings..., CAR..., Factory Settings, password 126, Volumes, change Voice settings:

• Sys 20
    • BT 10
    • Radio 0

In other, I also changed amp volume to -15db

Holy cow that was a pain but thank goodness it actually worked. It's a sheer joy that I can now use bluetooth and radio without fear of blowing out my ears.  

Save, reboot, test.

• @Sean Kennedy Great job. I found out today by mistake. Thanks fo the reply!