MAX6 with android 11, Bluetooth, and "Auto Sleep"

• Bluetooth is still broken with "HA3_rk3399_11.0_ota(20220705)" and "Auto Sleep" enabled.  After turning off the car and turning it back on later, the stereo thinks it is still connected to the phone via bluetooth even though it is not.  It does not attempt to actually connect to the phone, the phone does not see a connection attempt, any attempt to initiate a connection from the phone is unsuccessful, and the radio will not allow to disconnect bluetooth and reconnect.  The radio must be rebooted each time or bluetooth does not work - hence "Auto Sleep" with bluetooth is STILL broken...

This has been a problem with every single Android 11 update so far.  Bluetooth is a pretty important function - will this ever be fixed?

• I got annoyed waiting months for a fix for this major issue with Android 11 and Bluetooth module WQ_RF210 (a fix that doesn't seem to be coming) so I went back to Android 10. I used an image file I found on Yandex (HCT7_rk3399_10.0_IMG(20200415).zip), since Dasaita support refused to give me the Android 10 image file without an order number.  I don't have an order number because someone bought this for me as a gift.  @Iker Gomez asked me in another thread to PM him, but the PM system on this forum is broken so I couldn't do that either.

Anyway, I'm back on Android 10 running HCT7_rk3399_10.0_ota(20211009). Zero Bluetooth problems - everything works exactly as expected and the UI is better too with proper dark/light mode.  Maybe one day they will fix Android 11 but I'm not going to hold my breath. It's important to have usable Bluetooth without having to fully restart the radio every single time I drive.

• Had the same issue as well. I am now on HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20211015) with no issues. I tried HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220120) and it was where the bluetooth issue appears. So nothing to do with Android 10 - it may be just a bug from HCT rom which was carried over.

• Did your max6 come with android 9 and you upgraded it?

• Known issue, lots of threads, over a year and Dasaita has not fix it.