SIM CARD Harness

• Hello. I just recently bough the Dasaita with Scout Android 10 Stereo for Toyota 4Runner 2014-2018 Bluetooth Radio GPS Navigation Head Unit Multimedia Music Video Player Wireless Carplay DS. From amazon. Is there a wiring harness or usb adapter for a SIM CARD? 

• Hello @Francisco A ,  are TF to TF extensions for microSD, buy on amazon and I have it installed in Dasaita.

• https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Adaptador-extensi%C3%B3n-extensor-compatible-Raspberry/dp/B085HLSD6P/ref=sr_1_3?__mk_es_US=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&crid=38OVGYD2EM6S4&keywords=tf+to+tf+extensions+for+microsd&qid=1663020692&sprefix=extensiones+tf+a+tf+para+microsd%2Caps%2C256&sr=8-3

• @José Guillermo Huertas Lancheros Hola Guillermo, the link you provide me is for sd card for storage. What I'm refering to is to SIM CARD like the one that give us service through our cellphone provider. An is  there there even a port for it?

• @Francisco A , https://www.amazon.es/dp/B07FCMWCVB?tag=microsd07-21&linkCode=osi&th=1&psc=1&keywords=micro%20sd%2064gb.

The Dasaita drive has the space for the micrSD, but in order to access it you must unmount the drive which is why you buy the TF extension to TF and the characteristics of the SD must be those of the link and maximum 64GB.

• José, He is talking about a SIM-card, not SD.

Fransisco, there's no sim-card adapter available. Only Wifi, hotspot or modem.

• @Tom Box ;Okay, you must buy a modem, in my case I buy it from Dasaita and according to your country you can place the SIM with the operator of your liking.

The modem connects to one of the two supplied USB ports.

Edit: when the modem is connected it no longer does so as a WiFi network but as a hotspot, that is; a password is no longer required to connect to this network.

I correct, it does it as ethernet.

• @Tom Box  Thank you. I will just use my hot spot.

• @José Guillermo Huertas Lancheros  Thank you. It sounds like too much of a hassel. ITs also to busy in the back of the radio already. To add more stuff.