Dasaita Vivid11, 13,3"

• I'm in contact with Dasaita support. However there might be a big misunderstanding. Up to now they couln't clarify my issues.

Thus I'd like to ask the community for some advice. I'd like to put it into my camper Fiat Ducato chassis type 250. I have an original Fiat steering wheel control (three lines). To my understanding, these lines should be connected with key 1, key2 and key gnd. I think canbus is not necessary.

My questions: does Dasaita offer harness with key1/2/gnd? Does Dasaita support both reverse camera and front cam respectively "vid in".

Thanks a lot for your advice.

Adi

• @Adolf Klenk as far as I know the standard iso harness has key1and key2 and obviously the ground. I remember that my first dasaita unit that i mounted onto my cx5 was by means of external steering wheel adapter (pac for mazda) and I had to connect it to key1 (as I remember)

Regarding video, dasaita is able to receive front and rear cam signals....

For the rear camera usually canbus sends the trigger signal to the headunit. 

The PAC MZ steering wheel adapter that i used then was really a commercial canbus adapter and sent as well the reverse signal