Latest update Android 10 Max10 PX6 20221111 CarPlay/bluetooth/USB

• I have updated my Max10 PX6 with Android 10 to the version corresponding to 20221111, with the hope of solving the choppy sound when using Spotify or any other music application in CarPlay and sadly it gets worse in a week of having said update, but the day of Today I have tried to disable the bluetooth of my I Phone and start Zlink; It has connected very quickly and the big surprise I get is that the music plays fantastically without interruptions or choppy sound; CarPlay is going excellent and I love the new Zlink interface, a recognition to the Dasaita work team and my sincere congratulations.

• I self-cite, the happiness of the intermittent sound on Spotify or another music application was flower of a day on Zlink; now when trying to establish a connection for CarPlay with my I Phone 7 the error message "link failed, please try another port" appears on the unit, and on my I Phone the message "Probably this accessory is not compatible". I see so far that Zlink let me fully enjoy CarPlay, please Dasaita team your help. When making the connection via WiFi and bluetooth simultaneously it does it but the sound transmission is terribly intermittent and frustrating. If someone has the same problem, please give me feedback, I suddenly think that it is a fault with my I Phone or it must definitely be a Zlink software problem.