Only dash speakers are working.

• I have purchased a Scout 2K 11.6" Universal Double Din and a CB047 Power Cable w/CAN-Bus Adapter. For my 2021 Toyota Tundra SR5 non JBL.  Only my dash speakers are working, non of my door speakers will work.  I can get steering wheel controls to work and the backup camera works too.  Please help.  

• @Jayson Mitchell what canbus do you have set up?

Check that on:

Settings > more settings> androis settings> car settings > factory settings (password: 126) and go to canbus tab. 

It could be useful to publish here a photo of that canbus screen

As you pointed on other thread you dont have jbl amplifier and perhaps by default the canbus is configured with amplifier on that previous mentioned screen 

• @Jayson Mitchell I have consulted on internet and your tundra, although non-JBL it has factory amplifier.

Check if the Option 8 on the canbus selector works for you. If not...probably you have to conect the Amplifier wire to the corresponding Tundra wire.

• I have the same head unit but the DYX006 wiring harness (no canbus) and my speakers will not work for very long. After installation it worked on acc and on (was not tuned, but I could hear the tones feedback from turning up the volume) but it went out shortly after. Turned it on completely and no audio at all. Performed a factory reset and it worked for about a minute, then audio went out again. Will updating the software fix the issue? If so what software do I update to? I also dont like the scout UI.

• @Jayson Mitchell were you able to get this resolved?  I have the same issue..