Incorrect android version in current max10 px6 firmware provided by dasaita! Stuck on Android logo/unusable

•  

@Frank Krottenmüller you have your unit be connected to the pc by usb-a to usb-a cable (usb-a to usb-c does not work).

You must use the single usb port cable of the unit (not the doble one)

Once usb is connected to the pc and rockchip tool.loaded...then boot your unit simultaneously to keep the reset button pressed....then you will hear the usb recognition on the pc and the unit will be detected as maskrom Mode.

You can see this video as example:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MEiyCHo6qtjvguUoh4sjWjKZSRs0CgvU/view?usp=drivesdk

• @Iker Gomez, thank you so much for your help. My device is working again. 🙏🙏🙏

• @Frank Krottenmüller glad to help

• @Iker Gomez This was very helpful, thank you. Only issue I encountered is when the device is connected in maskrom mode and I am trying to upgrade firmware, I keep getting the messahe "download boot fail." What could fix this?

• @Brady Callahan 

Try other PC, or other Cable, Other USB Port (HeadUnit and/or PC)

• Leider klappt das bei mir alles nicht, Habe mit dem RKDevTool 2.84 die Bilddatei auf das Vivid 11 geladen, egal welche Bilddatei ich probiere Vivid 10 oder Vivid 11 oder Max11 es geht bis zum Neustart vom Radio der Bildschirm wird dunkel und etwas heller 3 Stunden später keine Veränderung. Mir ist aufgefallen, dass bei allen Imagedatein bei 60 % der Reboot-Befehl fürs Radio ausgeführt wird, im RKDev Tool steht dan aber Firmware Download 100 %.

Was war eine Idee, was los sein könnte?

• @Iker Gomez 

hello i am facing the same problem, i accidently downgraded my max11, i am stuck at logoloop

i tried to download the image for px6 max11 and use the above software, but the firmware is not a single image file. it contains so many .img

so what to do, is there a tool to convert to one image file? or can i download it from other site

• Please, please, please.  Can some one post here the link to the most recent max 10 firmware and mcu.  I dont want to download the wrong one and brick it.

Im so confused which is the incorrect one that was uploaded by mistake?

• @Gaby Rouss the firmware that i uploaded is a single img file. Check well what you downloaded and if you decompressed the img file on someway

• @Iker Gomez thank you for replying i downlaoded the below

MAX11 VersionMake Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

HA3_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230608) 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ye2ia7nmb9d7cn7z9n424/update.zip?dl=0&rlkey=m14rlfbbz5fdig0mpjmn8ycw8

• I am very irritated!

After 3 years of buying the car audio for Nissan Qashqai the android apps stopped playing. I was forced to go to the software upgrade solution. I downloaded the new MAX10 version and it completely blocked my screen. Initially the screen would turn on and show only the android logo. After many failed attempts to enter the recovery menu in every possible way that I read in here, I only have a black screen. I have also removed the fuse from the audio and with the reset button pressed all it does is flash the lights three times without the screen turning on.
    I have paid so much money for this screen and found that the company is lacking in service. Please anyone who knows a solution please mention it.

• @Apostolos Tolis Please write email to our email support@dasaita.com

• 2 / 2