Volume down

• Hello recently got a dasaita unit ! It's a good dash but I having issue with the zlink CarPlay . After connect via bt it lower down the volume after few minute.. around 50% lower , I tried different option but it's still doing it ..however no problem with radio or video only zlink bt CarPlay ..

i tried to connect my iPhone via wired but it doesnt connect.. 

• @rene lopez Carplay uses the BT audio connection for the audio while it uses WIFI/USB for the video.

Check on the BT music app if your volume is low too.

If so, go to CAR settings - Factory settings (Passw:126) and on the Volume Tab raise the BT Volume

• @rene lopez  Please let us know if the volume can be adjusted by: CAR settings - Factory settings (Passw:126) and on the Volume Tab raise the BT Volume

In terms of the wired carplay connection, please try as follow.

1. Prepare your phone USB cable(MFI authorised), and make sure it is original or available for data transfer;
    2. For stereo: Use the USB cable wire to the USB plug in color grey, then enter "Zlink"
    For phone: Use the USB cable wire to your phone--Wait and Agree "Allow to read phone data".
    3. For stereo: Accept connecting in "Zlink"--connection Succesfully

• @Support Dasaita  thanks for your answers but in the menu  factory setting I don't see the bt volume also if I press the volume tab it just adjust the volume regular .. 

• @Iker Gomez  thanks for you answer but for example I turn on the car it connect and everything runs ok volume 5,6,7 all good but suddenly goes down and I need to put the volume at 20 .. sometimes it's scare of me because at 20 the volume tried to put at same high at 5 of beginning. Sometimes goes so low that I need to put at 25  almost the top .. however the problem uts only with zlink CarPlay .. if I goes with video or radio nothing happens..

I tried to put the zlink via cable but it doesnt connect to my iPhone .. only works via bt .. it sems like the bt goes to o their band and lower down the v.. I tried to check the configuration on the iPhone for a ( control volumen ) and it's ok .. really don't know

• @rene lopez Please adjust the "Voice" to check if the volume can be lowered. If still no luck, please let us know or you can send us a video to our customer service email-address to show the problem occured.

• @Support Dasaita  it's all the top !

• @rene lopez it seems a zlink issue with assistant...

When using the assistant it lowers the voice....just check siri or ask siri something in order to check if ...after siri responded volume comes back again to normal level.

• @Iker Gomez  actually yes ! Sometimes when I press the voice button with Waze,Siri,or google maps it come back the volume but still don't know what to do lol..

• @rene lopez Please let us know if you have used a MIF USB cable to whether the wired carplay has the same problem. Or as you mentioned above, the volume just changed when you call out siri or waze and other voice assistant. (Other app's volume lower and the siri's volume rise)

• @Support Dasaita  ok good new bad news !! The goods it's:l : I cancel all the voice commands Waze google Siri etc . And the volume goes to normal no change .. the bads it's I can't connect my iPhone to the unit via usb, it connect start charging but after 5 seconds disconnect and keeps the same pattern.. 

• @rene lopez We would like to tell you that it maybe the USB cable which is not MFI(made for iphone) caused the disconnection. You can try with the OEM USB cable can purchase one MFI cable online.

• @Support Dasaita un going to try another cable that one it's original ..  thanks for answer

• @rene lopez Thank you for your cooperation and wait for your good news.