How do you change the general audio?

• How do you change the general audio on Dasaita PX6 Vivid11?

In particular, the audio of the radio already at 3 4 value is quite loud compared to other apps like Google Maps (already set to maximum volume) or other apps.. how can I lower the volume of the radio bringing it to the same level as the other apps ?

• @Mario Racioppi Please follow the steps to make volume adjustment. Settings-Car-Factory settings-enter "126"-Voice 

• @Support Dasaita Yes, I saw this menu, I also tried to put value 2 on the radio, I pressed apply and exit the tablet restarts but it shows no signs of change, everything remains as before whatever value I choose

• @Mario Racioppi Really sorry for the inconvenience, in this case, we suggest you can shot a video of the problem that occurred. (Including the voice adjustment of the radio and other apps)We will reflect to the techinical deparment for further instruction and hope you can send us via email which can be followed up more efficiently. Please put your order number on the subjest that we can locate your order more quickly.

• I had success by setting radio all the way down to 1 and then adjusting the "Amp volume" in the "other" menu until it was OK. It's also useful to download an app (on your phone) to make sure you are measuring volume objectively. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamebasic.decibel