2019 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV - Factory amplifier cuts out at high volume + Can I retain original microphone?

• I've recently installed the Vivid11 10.2" head unit and the factory Rockford Fosgate amplifier cuts out at high volume. Seems to go into some sort of protection mode. I've checked the wiring on the head unit and also checked the ground with a multimeter, which all seems to check out. I've also tried various CANBUS models related to the make and model of my car in the factory settings and also checked the CANBUS adapter itself to make sure it was the correct one, which it appears to be. I have even tried with a high to low pass filter, but that wouldn't provide a strong enough signal.

Does anyone have a solution to this?

Also, I want to retain the original microphone in the car. Does anyone know if it's possible to do so, without cutting into the original wiring loom? I did order a sutible male connector in hopes that I can make a loom to connect it to the head unit. If so, does anyone have a wiring diagram for how to set up the new connector to work with the Vivid11 head unit?

• @Vegard Håskjold Regarding the microphone issue, we are sorry to tell you that we could not support retaining the original microphone. In terms of the amplifier issue, we are wondering if you can shot a video to demonstrate the problem that you mentioned. We will forward to our technician for further diagnose and provide solution accordingly.(support@dasaita.com)

• Here is a link to a video demonstrating the issue. I have tried alot of different settings, but the amp still cuts out.

https://youtu.be/YHfXIavTZA4