Bluetooth music skips and stutters while phone calls have loud static

• Hi, I just go the new Vivid11 Tundra 2014-2019 head unit and I'm having Bluetooth issues. When I'm listening to music through bluetooth on bluetoooth or through Android Auto (ZPlink app) the music will stutter and skip like an old scratched CD. Restarting the unit does not do anything. Sometimes it continues to happen other times it seems fine for at least some time. What can be causing this? Is there anything I can do to fix it?

second, when i'm on a phone call through bluetooth on the unit, there is a loud static feedback noise. Is there a way to fix this? 

Should I send this unit back for a replacement?

model number: HA2220
    Vivid11 Tundra 2014 model
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08TWSTGRX?th=1

• @Chase W We are wondering how long did the issue happen and if you have check if the wirings. As the static may occur while the harnesses are loose. In the meanwhile, please let us know if other kind of music play, such as USB music and wired android auto, have similar issue or not. We will check if the audio issue or just bluetooth issue. Your cooperation will be appreciated. It will be helpful if you can provide your order number as well.

• @Chase W We are wondering how long did the issue happen and if you have check if the wirings. As the static may occur while the harnesses are loose. In the meanwhile, please let us know if other kind of music play, such as USB music and wired android auto, have similar issue or not. We will check if the audio issue or just bluetooth issue. Your cooperation will be appreciated. It will be helpful if you can provide your order number as well.

• @Support Dasaita the static/noise during a phone call has been from day one and is only during phone calls.

As for the skipping of the Bluetooth music, after a few reboots it seemed to stop but then comes back. I have not been able to determine a pattern of why this is happening. 

• @Chase W In this case, we reckon there maybe some system errors, we suggest you can do an version upgrade.

Please go to Settings>About machine and provide the following version information:

1. A clear photo of the stereo's Bulid Number.
    2. A clear photo of the stereo's MCU version.

After confirming the system version, we'll guide you through the update process accordingly.

• @Support Dasaita 

here's a picture with the build and MCU info.

Build number

rk3399-userdebug 11 RQ3A.210705.001 eng.hct2.20230106.200846 release-keys

Kernel version

4.19.193 #154 Fri Dec 2 15:36:13 CST 2022

MCU version

MTCH_HA4Z_V3.97_1 Dec 1 2022 09:41:47

• @Chase W

We are wondering if you could update the firmware to the latest version via the link below, please kindly send back the version information after completing update so that we can check for you:

Vivid 11 Version(Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zk0e26wcr3bwxd5/The%20pack%20for%20solving%20the%20problem%20of%20no%20sound%20when%20reversing%20under%20carplay%20connection%28Carplay%E8%BF%9E%E6%8E%A5%E4%B8%8B%E5%80%92%E8%BD%A6%E6%B2%A1%E6%9C%89%E5%A3%B0%E9%9F%B3%EF%BC%89.rar?dl=0

Here are some tips to help you get the work done:

1.Please download the document via your computer/laptop,  then use the WinZip application to unzip the file.

2.Please make sure to format the USB drive(FAT32 Format)/SD card before copying the update file to it.

3.Please ONLY put Update.zip file to USB drive/SD card.

*Please note that all data on this unit needs to be wiped before updating the system, so back up important date if necessary.

4.Finally click the Settings > System > System updates to start the update.

Hope the above helps, please feel free to get in touch if you need any further assistance.