9th gen (2015) accord control/car settings app not working

• My control settings app isn't working that controls the car functions like front door lock, light dimness settings, and the upper screen functions. The app opens and works, I see all the settings I can change which seem right but it's all grey and won't work. I saw another thread on this, but didn't see a fix. Is there one?

• @Bryan Majano control settings app only appears for a specific selected canbus.

Check that the canbus you have selected on factory settings is the one corresponding to the canbus box you have installed with your unit.

After settings up the correct canbus box (and reboot) and the control settings is still present on the system then the options should work.

As a conclusion: you have selected a wrong canbus box on the factory settings.

• Hello,

I have the exact same issue with my Peugeot 2008 gt Line from 2016. Were you able to fix it ?

Do you guys have any Idea of which canbus do I need to pick please ?

I already tried all the ones from PSA 208,3008,2008 (SIMPLE), none of them worked 😅. 

Thanks. 

• Hello,

I have the exact same issue with my Peugeot 2008 gt Line from 2016. Were you able to fix it ?

Do you guys have any Idea of which canbus do I need to pick please ?

I already tried all the ones from PSA 208,3008,2008 (SIMPLE), none of them worked 😅. 

Thanks. 

• @Cédric Valère take a photo of the canbus box you have and publish it here

• Hello. I have the same issue. Were you able to find a solution? I'm currently using Canbus 76, which was the default when I set up my unit.