air conditioning information...

• Hello, I have everything installed, and I changed the canbus configuration and everything works for me except the A/C information on the screen, my car is a Peugeot 2008 from the year 2018, I have the CB006 canbus, which is yours, but I can't get it to work for me The A/C information is on the screen, everything else works, if you can tell me what parameters I have to change in the secret menu of the canbus? Regards, thank you.

• @Felix Checa Perez Please send us a photo to show the situation that you mentioned above so that we can look into it and give you solution.

• Well here it goes, I'll put a photo of how I have configured my canbus, I've tried to configure it in more ways, because this is the one that suits me best, if I have to configure something else tell me, thanks.

• Here I send you other photos

• @Felix Checa Perez We would like to tell you that the A/C information will only occur when you operation the air condition. Please kindly let us know if you can see the information on your OEM head unit. As most of the time, the information has already been shown on the A/C screen, it will not be shown on the head unit's screen. 

• Yes, I know that, but if you notice in the photo the air is turned on, and you can see it on the screen below the air, 
    what you can't see is on the multimedia screen, that's what I don't give as it is done so that it appears on the dasaita
    screen, thank you.

• Can you inform me that I have to change the canbus so that the Air conditioning information appears on the screen of my dasaita, for my peugeot 2008 of the year 2018, thank you.

• @Felix Hernandez We would like to tell you that the CANbus option is "61". We found that you've chosen a correct one.

Please kindly try to change the "Type" to your appropriate car. If no luck, you can try to change to other type.

• Hi, I've already done it, and I can't get anything, I still don't see the air conditioning on 
    the screen, I don't know what it could be, it must be the cambus configuration but I don't
    know which one is correct.

• @Felix Hernandez Have you tried both "Type 7" and "Type 10" but still no luck to see the A/C information on the screen? 

• This is how I tried type 10 and on top of not seeing the A/C information, the information on the doors is removed, only with the type 7 option I see when I open the doors, but I still don't see the A/C thing, no I know it could be, thanks.

• Well in the end you stayed the same, and I tried different types and the only one that works for me is the 7 already mentioned but we continue the same with the air conditioning, there is no way to solve it, thank you.

• @Felix Hernandez Could you adjust the air condition on the car's AC button?

• I've already done it, I press the AC button and it starts the air in the car and then I have 
    a button to raise and lower the degrees, but nothing remains the same, it doesn't turn on in
    the multimedia, I don't know what it could be.

• @Felix Hernandez Could you send us your order number so that we can locate your order detail and forward the issue our manufacturer for further instruction? Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• Well, I don't know where I have it, it's been more than two years since I bought it and I 
    don't know where I left the invoice, but the device is original from Dasaita, I'm sorry.
    What I can tell you is the MAX10-CP-HD model.

• @Felix Hernandez You said that you bought the model 2 years ago, we are wondering how long does this issue happened, have you ever tried to contact with us before. And is AC information can be shown on the screen before.

Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• Of course I have explained it before in the forum, if you notice I have it in other posts, but I still

don't know

• Hello, I'm still the same, I can't get the A/C to work on the screen, I don't know if the 
    multimedia has an app for that or it's automatic, let's see what you tell me, if not tell
    me the configuration that I have to put in the Canbus, please Please, thank you.

• @Felix Hernandez We saw that there is a small screen that shows us the climate control information, we are wondering if the AC information showing on the screen that bother so much. Could you kindly record a video demonstrating the problem? We would like to forward it to the manufacturer for assistance.

• 1 / 2