2007 Honda Civic - Linux/Dasaita 9" Unit - How to use desired phone?

• Hi, I just installed this unit in my 2007 Civic.  The unit is working, but how do you switch phones?  I have two iPhones paired, and when entering the vehicle, C-Play will pick one of the phones, and I've tried to switch devices, but the disconnect button does nothing....  How can I select which phone to use when both of us are in the same car?

• @Randy Wong Hi there, please let us know your order number so that we can better help you. Is your head unit with c-play system.

• I ordered this unit on Amazon, I do not have an order number.  The other problem I'm having is, the AM channels do not work at all, and when I set all of my FM channels, they do not stay, when I power off the radio, and come back a few hours later, all the FM channels are erased.  

• @Support Dasaita - Hi, I have the Linux/Dasaita 2007-2011 Honda Civic kit, it came with a replacement dash panel with built in Dasaita 9" touch screen C-Play/Android system.  I have uploaded my picture, and information in your chat, but there was no response.

• Dasaita Honda C-Play/Android 9" Unit

• Hi, Can you please supply support numbers to call and support hours?  I've waited on chat with no responses,  I've updated my forum questions, and am still awaiting someone to answer.  Please help!

• So this is disturbing.  Since I bought my Dasaita System on Amazon, I was told in the chat to call Amazon support, who clearly cannot troubleshoot a Dasaita product and is only a distributor.  So what good is support?

• @Randy Wong We are wondering if you can click "forget this device" on your phone to disconnect the head unit and then pair the another iphone with it.

Regarding to the radio issue, please kindly shot a video about the situation that you mentioned above, so that we can look into it and check if the procedure that you deal with the problem is correct or not.

• @Support Dasaita - Under the paired devices, I see both my iPhone and my wife's IPhone.  When entering the vehicle and turning on the system, the unit will connect to one of our phones, that is fine, but when I go to "Settings > Devices > Paring > Select my iPhone > DIsconnect  - nothing happens, I expect that it would disconnect my iPhone and allow my wife's iPhone to connect.  But it does not do that, instead I have to "Unpair" device, and remove my iPhone, and then my wife's phone can connect.   I want to be able to use EITHER phone and be able to select it, but it does not work.

• Order #112-2423005-4136240  - Here is my Amazon Order number if  you need it.

• @Randy Wong We are wondering if you mean that you have to toggle off the bluetooth connection via your iphone(Settings-Bluetooth-toggle off) and get your wife's iphone paired. We are wondering if you can make a factory reset of the item. 

Find a pin, press and hold the RST button for about 15 seconds. If you can enter the factory setup page, please select factory reset and reboot the unit.

Meanwhile, we are still waiting for your video to show us the issue of your radio. We are wondering if you save the stations according to the method below.

Long press to automatically search and save stations with the strongest signals into the presets.

• @Support Dasaita - Hi, I think I have this issue resolved, I decided to go into my iPhone bluetooth settings, click on the connection, and turn off car play for the phone I don't want to use.  I have new problems now, and this started after a week of use, the unit loses partial configuration, after turning my car off.  It goes to default YYYY-MM-DD and 24 hour format, all my stored radio stations go blank.  Very disruptive and happens quite frequently now.  It's wierd that the time and date is still correct.  What can be done to fix this?  Or should I start a new thread?

• @Randy Wong Our amazon customer service support will assist with you to solve the problem on the platform.

• @Support Dasaita - There is no information on Amazon to contact any support or pose any issues, can you please provide some guidance on how to do this please?

• @Randy Wong Our colleague did contact with you throught Amazon.

1. In order to help you better and give you the solution further, please go Settings>System>Information, then provide the following clear photo: System version; SDK version; MCU version; GPL version.

2. Upon checking, we find that you only purchased 1*unit(HM5599) from our store. For further confirmation, please tell us if you also place order for backup camera from us. If YES, please provide its valid order number. So that we can locate it and then offer the corresponding after-sales service and technical support better. Thanks for your time & cooperation in advance.

• Thank you, yes, I am now working with Amazon support through the Dasaita Store.  I did purchase a camera, the eRapta 3 reverse camera, and I did get this finally to work, I found a video online that said to connect  the camera to the wire labeled "reverse", but on this radio it was only labeled "back".  I verified through the wiring diagram and connected the wire, which did activate the rear camera.  The biggest issue I have now is the unit continues to lose it's settings, and your colleague had me upgrade the MCU to a January release, and that has not fixed the issue.  AM stations still do not work, and cannot even tune in more than 2 stations.  So AM1 and AM2 are never populated.  The unit starts up and I lose display settings, MM-DD-YYYY reverts to YYYY-MM-DD, and the time format from 12 hour, to 24 hour format, and all my station presets are defaulted and lost.  Are there any other updates to try to fix these issues?

• Here are some pictures of what happens.....  

• @Randy Wong We are wondering if the head unit can remember the bluetooth that it has connected or the music and video that it had played. Please kindly check the apps other than the radio, we would like to diagnose accordingly.

If still no luck with all that functions, we are wondering if you can  measure the voltage of the ACC cable(the red cable) of our unit (make sure to power of your car and make a video to record the procedure)and we will forward to our manufacturer for further instruction.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/h5cdcdvt8a0zqbme20x3o/ACC-voltage-measurement-video-power-off.mp4?dl=0&rlkey=l5db4pe7skl6fkbl4zxc00cwj

We will appreciate your cooperation and understanding and you have confusion before testing, please kindly contact with us.

• @Support Dasaita - Thank you for your response.  I have emailed 3 videos to the email address Rihanna shared with me.    The ACC Red Wire Test, a video of my radio, which continues to erase my pre-set stations, and revert from 12hour format to 24 hour format, and date formats, and radio defaulting to Europe., The last video, 3 of 3, is a video showing that the AM Stations will not lock in, the haven't since day one, and the MCU upgrade did not fix this issue.  FM tuner works, but the radio resets are losing my stations and settings.   Thank you!