Cannot update vivid with update.zip or using update in settings.

• Hey all, I have a head unit for my 2016 camry. I believe it was this one. https://www.dasaita.com/products/dasaita-vivid10-toyota-camry-2015-2016-2017-car-stereo-10-2-inch-carplay-android-auto-px6-4g-64g-android10-1280-720-dsp-ahd-radio 

When I first received it I used it for a few days and everything was working great, andoid auto connected quickly everything was fast. Then I probably made the mistake of updating zlink and vivid using the settings. After running the updates it seemed like my unit was slower and the andoird auto didn't connect as quickly. 

This weekend I decided I would try to maybe reflash the firmware or update file. 

I have the vivid11 update.zip on a fat32 usb stick and it will find it and rebooth and try to apply, but I get a footer wrong error. See picture. So then I tried to run the update in the vivid settings and it says check update failed(or something along those lines) and doesn't work. I am connected to my home wifi. 

Here are the screenshots from the bootloader and my system. 

I'm really just trying to go back the the stock install to see if that resolves my issues. 

• Well, Im that guy. Tried a different USB and it worked. However, I have two instances of vivid running, is this correct?  and in the second screen I am not sure what this icon is, it doesn't open anything.

• @Michael Goettl Please kindly send us your order number so that we can better assist you. In the meanwhile, please let us know that built number and MCU on "about machine" is shotted after updating the version. According to the photo that you sent us, it's still version of 2022-07-19 which is not the latest version on our firmware page. Your prompt reply will be appreciated. 

• I ordered on amazon 112-5159076-4487424 

I wanted to switch to max11, which I did and everything was good. But then I though I maybe needed to also install HCT Firmware PX6 Android 11, which was just a basic OS. So I reinstalled the max11 update. Anyway, this is what I have in my "about". Is there anything else that needs to be updated?

• @Michael Goettl We would like to tell you that the apps that you circled is apps like Hicar of Huawei. Please just ignore it. Regarding to the notification. Please note that zlink can support both carplay and android auto which may have 2 notification and it's correct. We are wondering if you want to upgrade the version to MAX or want to keep the VIVID version, as the interface of vivid is more popular.