Help no sound Dasaita radio

• Help after update to new update my Dasaita dont give any sound Dasaita goed on van play music radio but no sound come out i tried all the reset procedures, cleared the cache  but still nothing WiFi Bluetooth everything work except the sound all cabels are connected the  canbus also is on the richt 08 simpel  it used to work before the update but now i have no sound so i am Trying to get the old update back so who can help me with this update  SER picture  

This was my original firmware when everything was working.. 

I still have no sound

• @cleo cleonise Please let us know your order number so that we can locate your order detail and further assist you. Do you mean the photo that you attached is the original built number? Which version that you've upgraded?

• also i forgot to say when i connect my dasatia to my toyota chr i  get no sound at all, so i tried something els i removed de dasatia from the car i connected the dasatia at home took 2 speakers , i connected the speakers to de speakerwire on the dasatia and what do you no i have sound, i go back to my car connect it nothing no sound att all. i have a toyota ch-r- with jbl, the dasatia i bought was also with JBL because previeus it worked and no i got this no sound  weird things out here 

• @Support Dasaita  yes the photo is de original build that worked i updated the dasatia wiyh the last build here

• anyone got a link to this firmware

RK3399-userdebug 10QQ2A.200305.004.A1eng.htc2.20221110.143029 test-keys

• @cleo cleonise I personally believe that the lack of cooling as a design on the unit. I had to order another.. I tried everything.. Ultimatley, I ordered a replacement CB004 and CB 005 just incase maybe the canbus unit malfunctioned. It solved nothing... Facory resets? No Dice.. Reflashing the firmware... Nothing. 

being in confined area of the dash and with no airflow... after testing tempuratures, this unit gets waaay to hot. I needs a fan to suck out the air from the IC Processing Chip.

• you no whats weird when i connect the dasaita cabels to the car no sound , but when i  tap into the speakerkabel and connect it to a seperate speaker i get sound, also havk  info wont  come anymore and back cam wont work previeus all of these dit work

• @cleo cleonise Please kindly send us a photo of the canbus setting in your head unit and let us know your order number so that we can locate the detail and offer solution accordingly.Meanwhile, please note us your current version and MCU.

• Hola!

Tengo un CHR del 2019 con sistema JBL, instalado un dasaita max10 con canbus creo que el 004.

El problema es que aunque me funciona todo correcto, los altavoces de atrás no me suenan (no es problema del fader) creo que aunque en su dia no me di cuenta, desde el principio que lo puse ya hace un año no suenan.

El problema puede ser el canbus? puede que deba de ir el 047 en vez del 004?

gracias!

• @Victor Hernandez Hi customer, we are wondering if you could go to the DSP to move the spot to the center or the front to check if the rear amp could work or not.

Please refer to the article regarding to the fader.

https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/119335/why-couldnt-adjust-the-fader-of-my-harman-kardon

• @Support Dasaita 

The fader is correct, it's in the middle, however the ones in the back don't work, if I put all the fader in the back I run out of audio. The subwoofer does work

• @Victor Hernandez Please send us your order number so that we could locate your order detail and give you more appropriate instruction.