2007 Honda Civic - Linux/Dasaita 9" Screen - Unit keeps losing radio stations and configuration

• Hi,

I have a unit that I purchased as part of a Honda Dash kit.  The unit worked for about a week, and now almost every other time I turn the unit off, I am losing my radio preset stations, the date format changes from MM-DD-YYYY to YYYY-MM-DD, and the time changes from 12 hour to 24 hour, but the time and date is still corrrect.

The other problem with this unit, is the AM band does not receive ANY stations, and doesn't even work.

I've tried the RST button several times, all that does is reboots the radio, this happens way too often to be usable.  Is there an internal battery fault?  What can be done to fix this?

Another problem is, there are NO instructions on how to connect a backup camera to this unit, can I get detailed instructions on which wires to use?

I also need help with the USB ports, they do not work, there are more pin connectors on ports C and D (see manual) than there are on the cable, it doesn't match.  Please provide instructions.

Thanks,
    Randy

• I keep being told from this site to contact "Amazon Support" for the item I purchased, when going to Amazon, their ONLY support option is to return or reorder a replacement.   

How is this product supported if purchased from Amazon?  There were no instructions in the packaging to contact support other than an email - office@dasaita.com,  how are users of your products supported, if not by dasaita.com ?

What is your recommendation now?