@Support Dasaita lets cut the run around, we respectfully request you fix this issue . It's been months . A new update should have already been made available or you should have worked it out...
@Support Dasaita lets cut the run around, we respectfully request you fix this issue . It's been months . A new update should have already been made available or you should have worked it out...
@Support Dasaita yes the same SIM card works in my other phones aswell . T-Mobile says the IMEI is not compatible on their networks. No matter how much troubleshooting I've done , all Support reps ...
@Support Dasaita Same issue here with my T-Mobile SIM. They say the IMEI is not compatible on their network. It appears to me they blacklisted the device. When I searched the IMEI numbe...
Same issue here with my T-Mobile SIM. They say the IMEI is not compatible on their network. It appears to me they blacklisted the device. When I searched the IMEI number, it belon...