I have a 2014 Accord EX-L 3.5L V6. There is no indication that the HA5206H is not completely compatible with this vehicle. I do like amplifier setting and all the features included in this head. But there are some drawbacks. Even with some compatibility issues, a dim screen, and features I can't use, I'm okay with this head unit.
Nice things are:
1. The amplifier gives you a lot of control. The sound is good and can get very loud even with stock speakers.
2. The wireless android auto/car play works great. I haven't had any issues with it.
I have a few complaints though:
1. The Screen to too dim to easily see in the daytime.
2. The CAN bus they send with the HA5206H is apparently not correct for the 3.5L V6 version. The CAN bus is CB039. I'm not sure if they have a CAN bus that will fit my specific vehicle.
This means that the unit cannot read my AC controls, my headlights, or even tell if I'm driving or parked.
The worst part about this is the reverse camera and side camera do not turn on automatically.
3. Occasionally, the Bluetooth radio will turn off and there's no way to turn it restart it short of restarting the unit.
4. Occasionally, the display will not come on even though the unit is working. I have to restart my car and then it will work.
5. The USB ports actually drain my phones battery more than they charge it. I can plug my phone at 85% for 30 minutes and end up with 81%.
If you have an Accord LX this product would be great. But I would not recommend this product if you have the EX-L V6.
All factory funtions works Plug and play Nice product
Going from the classic SMEG (2016) to the Max10 is juste what I wanted : nice screen, CarPlay, everything working from day 1. Can’t go back :)
I like the radio this is my second one first one was xp5 both radio same problems you set the radio come in the morning setting change also the microphone they cant understand me on the other side. Also I ask you guys about the nissan logo