good afternoon! I have a device version MAX10 HA3_rk3399 can I upgrade to android 11?
good afternoon! I have a device version MAX10 HA3_rk3399 can I upgrade to android 11?
You started out in the wrong end. Sound, SWC and reverse has nothing to do with firmware. It's a canbus problem. Due to the fact that no car is selected, canbus won't work. Select your car to start...
UPDATE : Just tried ALL of the Firmware releases from this Forum Section. Still no luck... AND still no lights on the left side!
Okay People, Here's the dealio.. I purchased the HA5217-MAX10-CP-HD. It has been AMAZING! Until Last night I hopped in and It was stuck in Bootloop REcovery Mode. I ...
So, just now I updated the firmware to the Vivid Max 10 and still no sound, or canbus interface control, no lights on the touch screen left side. However I see the vehicle info settings menu now bu...
Okay People, Here's the dealio.. I purchased the HA5217-MAX10-CP-HD. It has been AMAZING! Until Last night I hopped in and It was stuck in Bootloop REcovery Mode. I ...
Dasaita MAX11 Toyota Tundra Sequoia Car Stereo 10.2 Inch Carplay Android Auto PX6 4G+64G Android11 1280*720 DSP AHD Radio I have this unit in my truck installed today, with the correct canbus. I c...
Hi I have the dasaita road anvi f10, with carplay only my left speakers sound, how can i fix this ? its android 10
Hi I have a Dasaita road anvi F10, but in carplay only left speakers sound, do you suggest i re install firmware ? if so it has android 10 which one should I use ?
The Elite Dziekuje za trafna poradę. Faktycznie zmiana w ustawieniach fabrycznych BT z SDIO-AUTO na WQ_RF210 pomogła, i teraz bluetooth działa prawidłowo na tym najnowszym oprogramowaniu z 20221111...
@Marek. Mok I had the same issue with Bluetooth not being discoverable after the latest Max10 20221111 update. The fix for me was changing the Bluetooth module from SDIO-Auto to WQ_RF210 in Factory...
Update: radio now has blue lights on the side buttons but the screen stays black. No logo. Halp
I have a Dasaita HA2186-MAX 10 with a Detachable screen, and there is a connecting wire between the screen and the mother board, but the cable that connects to the screen broke and I couldn't find ...
Zaktualizowałem swoje radio do najnowszego oprogramowanie HA3_rk3399_10,0_ota(20221111). Po wgraniu do radia Dasaita Max10 z AA i CP 1280x720 okazało sie że nie działa prawidłowo - nie działa bluet...
Dziś wgrałem najnowsze oprogramowanie HA3_rk3399_10,0_ota(20221111) do swojego radia Dasaita MAX10 rk3399 z AA i CP 1280x720 i po paru godzinach testowania stwierdziłem że jest do niczego. Po...
I've had my Dasaita head unit for a little over a month and it had been working fine. However, today, I tried to install and update and the radio unit did not turn on. The screen remained without p...
Due to android auto connection problems i have updated the firmware of the device, i asked help via aliexpress chat, they are very fast and competent. This is the second time they suggest me to up...
@Iker Gomez Thank you for your prompt reply. Chybs, however, will give up SCOUT. So that he at least knows what navigation files I need to delete and replace mine with maps Polish or Europe. :(
@Karol Karol They use here maps for their Scout system, but i dont think it is just to put here maps from your country and then it worked...but you can try. I dont know which version are you ...
@pedro perez en el primer post de la seccion "Firmware Download" de este foro. tendras que ir al menu recovery para poder hacer el upgrade.