i having the same issue i went to update the unite n the honda logo stay on but it will not go to the home menu so i try the recovery mode and i get a black screen so i disconect the power from the...
i having the same issue i went to update the unite n the honda logo stay on but it will not go to the home menu so i try the recovery mode and i get a black screen so i disconect the power from the...
hello i upgrade my px6 max 10 unite and i download both files mtch and the vivd 11 version and after installetion was complete i got stock n the logo just flashing them i when to the recovery mode ...
version 4.0.41.9 I think the max 10 has a newer version..
UPDATE: I was able to flash telenav_s4c_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220929).zip and data/sim card is working again. Is there any way to upgrade from 10 to 11? I am sure a wipe is required. ...
put on mcu 3.78.1, and enter factory settings and on the APP screen in Bt select SDIO-AUTO and try to see if it works for you.
Del s22 vete a aplicaciones, Android Auto y desistala todas las actualizaciones, borra cache y datos y despues Actualizalo. En Dasaita borra cache y datos de Zlink una vez echo prueba a ver si con...
@José Guillermo Huertas Lancheros Can you please clarify how you connect via Ethernet? My MAx10 does not have Ethernet port - or am I missing something? I already have WIFI working. I am jus...
I installed the hal9k mod (old version) and that fixed Google contacts. However, I'm not entirely pleased with this solution as I'm using old software. Can Dasaita please look into fixing the lates...
Anyone tested this and can confirm my observations?
HI, The is incorrect for: Vivid 11 Version Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11 telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20220103) https://www.dropbox.com/s/19p8ocddu7elt1u/telenav_vivid...
Hello, this could be a software defect across all Dasaita units. The problem: Google contacts does not sync contacts at all (sync not functioning). I tried updating Play Services but without...
Brand new vivid11 and I have a galaxy s22. I cannot connect to android auto via the USB or wireless. zlink will not connect to anything. The system does see the phone via bluetooth. Is there someth...
@Iker Gomez Do I get that right, that the MCU is an RK3399 processor? I understand that rk3399 supports Bluetooth. Any clues what system-level files could be edited/changed to improve Bluetooth sup...
Can i finally upgrade max10 to A11 with a valid Bluetooth?
Can i know if latest 11 max release still have problem with Bluetooth in px6 max 10? Thank'u.
Good morning, I am an owner of HA-5373-MAX10-CP for Nissan Qashqai 2008-2014 with all cables for the stock bose system. (amplifier + audio system) System problem: I have a problem with backgr...
Ok, is it time to start looking for another car stereo? I've asked mutliple times for assistance and have recieved no reply. why have a support site if you aren't going to support your custome...
Hi, no, nothing has changed I think. By the way, I also updated the firmware to version HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220824) and I don't notice any changes. I only see that with Google Maps it locates me ...
@Sean Kennedy Great job. I found out today by mistake. Thanks fo the reply!