Dear All, 3 years ago I bought px 6 with android 9 for my nissan qq. Is there any way to upgrade it to android 10 ? Reason I am asking is that car play was not working well and abandoned that func...
Dear All, 3 years ago I bought px 6 with android 9 for my nissan qq. Is there any way to upgrade it to android 10 ? Reason I am asking is that car play was not working well and abandoned that func...
I installed my new Vivid dasaiata yesterday, I have a problem with the rear view camera that once activated remains always active even when changing gear, no longer allowing you to use the tablet.w...
Observations showed. WIFI turns off after a long stop. When the radio warms up WIFI works. When the radio cools down, WIFI stops working. The output must be opened and the contacts on the processor...
@Kelvin Tebble go to the firmware section of this forum and get the latest available firmware for the V10 model
Ciao, Sei poi riuscito a risolvere il problema? Ho la stessa auto ed il problema inverso, una volta inserita la retro parte la cam e non va più via nemmeno con il cambio marcia.
@Iker Gomez image below, does that help? Thanks!
@Jeff Kushen updated the firmware. we observe.
Hello! I just purchased a HA2179S-Vivid11-CP for my 2017 4runner. I installed it today and everything worked perfectly for about 30 minutes and then all of a sudden the screen went black. The audi...
@John K How did you wired your backup camera? Is your camera OEM or after market? I could not get mine to work to save my life. Mine is a aftermarket with Power to the camera tapping into the right...
Was your A10 pre installed or you installed it yourself? Mine is still stuck on 9 and I'm trying to find a way to push it to A10.
Już prawie dwa miesiące testuję te najnowsze oprogramowanie HA3_rk3399_10,0_ota(20220824) i muszę powiedzieć, że na moim radiu, problem z BT znikł. Za to pojawił się problem z WiFi. Co jakiś czas z...
Perhaps @José Guillermo Huertas Lancheros could help you. He has one installed
@Jesse Dorosz check on the factory settings (pass 126) under the "canbus" tab
@Gary Payton which ROM do you have installed?
@Adolf Klenk as far as I know the standard iso harness has key1and key2 and obviously the ground. I remember that my first dasaita unit that i mounted onto my cx5 was by means of external steering ...
@Jason Vollmer which ROM have you installed? Vivid? Stock? Scout?
I have px6 in my Honda Accord MTCE HA _V3.75b_1 Kernel version 4.19.111+ When I go make a right turn the lane switch camera comes on black screen and my music goes off t...
Same here I have a Honda Accord exl v6 2014 and both my cameras don't work and have the same yellow triangle shows in the middle and black screen been like this for months now I went to the dealer ...