I'll test it, thank you 👍
written 2 months ago, unfortunately never received reply nor the necessary correct cable.
@Joris Vervuurt you are right
1 I am needing android 11 IMAGE
1... Will give it a try👍
Then let's hope for the best. Great
Not yet possible, but if I understood @Iker Gomez correctly, this will be possible soon. :)
I have always loved the updates and changes in my Dasaita, so I am very aware of the files to migrate from Android 10 to Androi11 or from MAX 10 to ViIVID. Thank you very much for the great work.
1 willing to try
Sorry, but could you explain the procedure to go from android 10 to android 11 on Max 10? I have read on several topics that you do not have to do the usual update update as you risk damaging the s...
@cleo cleonise Probably they are the same comfiguration for the canbus...Do you have a picture of the canbus Box you have installed?
@Chris Bradley On Zlink Settings you can remap some buttons . Check them out
@Troy Fasnacht I had tried a VIVID 11 OTA 20220316 and I could change the Time Zone....check the latest avaiblae A11 ROM on Firmware dowload... Regarding the Bluetooth Issues....developers ...
@Daniele Furiosi Is it possible, but not directly with OTA updates (On The Air), which are the ones provided for the upgrading OTAs lack of recovery partition, which is needed too to be upgraded.....
Hello everyone, is it possible to install Android OS 11 on the MAX10 device?Daniele