@Quick Yuan @Dasaita Official , Thank you for your response. But still having the main issue is the I am using wireless carplay, and then randomly it disconnects and the zlink app says Connecting ...
@Quick Yuan @Dasaita Official , Thank you for your response. But still having the main issue is the I am using wireless carplay, and then randomly it disconnects and the zlink app says Connecting ...
@Vi1 I did restore from USB as well as from the method which you shared. It did finally boot all the way, but it does crash and get stuck in a boot loop from time to time. Right now it's...
Hello, I can't attach the picture here. What is the best email for me to send this to? The firmware on it now is the newest and it stopped working. My main concern is being able to ...
SALVE HO APPENA MONTATO SULLA MIA AUTO, BMW X3 F25 2013 UN SISTEMA DASAITA, CODICE : HD5343-H10 IL SISTEMA RICONOSCE LA SIM DEL TELEFONO, MA IL TELEFONO NON FUNZIONA, COME NON FUNZIONA LA CONNESSI...
HI I HAVE JUST FITTED IN MY CAR, BMW X3 F25 2013 A DASAITA SYSTEM, CODE: HD5343-H10 NOW I HAVE FOUND THAT EVEN IF THE SYSTEM RECOGNIZES THE PHONE SIM, THE PHONE DOES NOT WORK, AS THE INTERNET CONN...
@Ryan Cowherd Dasaita not support 1080p AHD signal now. Only 720p AHD.
I have installed MTCE MCU 3.78 and Android 10 Update MAX10 version HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20211015) and it works well
I have Scout 11.6" Double Din with 1920x1080 resolution. When I connect an AHD 1080 reverse camera the head unit does not recognize any input. If I lower the camera resolution it works. I think I n...
Hi, I upgraded my system below from MAX10 to Vivid, and my phone is not seeing the head unit. I have rebooted the phone and the stereo several times and my phone never sees the "Vivid" device...
I've also posted a pic of my CHR connections in this thread: https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/38878/toyota-c-hr-2017-eu-connection-to-factory-usb-socket
@Quick Yuan How are Dasaita going to resolve this issue? How can we connect head unit to car USB socket?
Hi everyone, given the numerous problems I have been experiencing since I did the update of mcu and vivid firmware (will I have the wrong files?) I would like to go back to the original to see if I...
@Gabriel Vahi-Ferguson hi you can check all dasaita firmware here , https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/36770/firmwares you can also send your unit sys version and mod...
@M qqradio please download this link https://www.dropbox.com/s/p9wewe13tlsqfoc/S10-V10-MAX10%20Android%20User%20Book.pdf?dl=0
hi on the MAX10 firmware , the side bar menu can not remove .
Is it possible, to have a changelog published with the firmware and on this forum? IEFeatures added/removedBugs fixedKnown issues with the release ( that will be addressed in future releases )...
@Quick Yuan Well, unfortunately :( Today I re-uploaded the HA3 software to my Dasaita Max 10 radio, and then uploaded the latest VIVID software from this forum. In a moment, the VIVID system downlo...
Hello, Please provide the old version of the software and MCU for my make and model. It is a 2006 honda civic which is no longer listed as compatible but it worked fine until I updated the softwar...