PX6. I'm looking for the version that makes the wired apple carplay compatible. it was a 2020 released version. I upgraded because the unit would turn off sometimes by itself....
PX6. I'm looking for the version that makes the wired apple carplay compatible. it was a 2020 released version. I upgraded because the unit would turn off sometimes by itself....
Hello, I have a SKU: HA5238-MAX10-CP-HD 1 din for TOYOTA Land Cruiser Prado 150. When received no Ipod App was installed. I upgrade with the latest version. I saw the the Ipod App when reboot, but...
@Gabriel Vahi-Ferguson which version did you have? PX5 or PX6 unit? Which version are you looking for? Why did you upgrade your system? Was anythng that did not work properly?
Hello, Please respond to the message above.
@Iker Gomez I was able to go in the canbus setting and I saw a setting for something that said right so I set it to hide and that must have fixed the issue.
I think IGo software provided is not a full licensed copy (i think they included it "as demo"). perhaps you have to purchase an IGo App on your play store or any other offline navigation (lik...
i dont have a honda, but check the following: 1) Go to Settings > Caar Settings > Factory settings . Password 126 then go to Canbus tab check if there is any option related to Lane Assist ...
Is there any update for the ai box it is not working probably
Is there any update for the Ai box it's not working good
My Honda Accord Sport does not have the Lane Assist, but when I put on my right turn signal my radio brings up the yellow triangle. How do I turn this feature off?
VIVID ROM is a very recent development which is constantly updated. Please check frequently the firmware section in order to update to the latest VIVID ROM....adidtionally check for updates within ...
Anyway, dont worry. The had not developed vehicle specific features yet. Currently they are getting the current existing canbus functionalities adapted to their laucher....
You can try the new VIVID ROM which is a completely different layout
Can you send a picture of your canbus Box? If you are using Vivid ROM / Vivid Launcher they had some problems with the steering wheel buttons so i recommedn to install the latest Vivid ROM a...
I recommend you to dwoanload the LAST VIVID Rom (dated december 2021) and install it with a complete wipe of the system (check it on Firmware section of this forum) You issue could be a Vivd permi...
What Firmware are you using? Have you tried to install the latest frmware available for your unit?
MCU updates are more related for suppoting new car models and their canbus management. Rarely new features are included into the existing models. For Updating MCU is recomended to backup settings ...
@Quick Yuan Please reply. How can we connect our head unit to factory USB socket? I've asked here many times, and I've emailed you many times - when will you answer?