Px6 10.2" unit. Have latest updates installed but I would love to be able to remove the side bar menu if possible. I feel its redundant as you can turn on and off another similar feature in the setup.
Px6 10.2" unit. Have latest updates installed but I would love to be able to remove the side bar menu if possible. I feel its redundant as you can turn on and off another similar feature in the setup.
Hi, yes i have done that. even switched the navigation app in the settings to no avail.
I used an app (called JB4 Mobile) on my Max10 which connects to my engine management via OTG USB connection. I could launch this app fine before updating to Vivid OS using both standard Dasai...
Help please
From my car:
Can confirm - I have exactly the same problem.
I agree, and confirm the Dasaita supplied plug does not fit in my 2017 CHR either :( @Quick Yuan - I think Dasaita need to look into this and provide the correct plug/cable.
Jakiego najnowszego oprogramowania potrzebuję dla tej jednostki px6. czy możesz określić link, proszę.
Is there a manual available for the Dasaita PX6 max10 with android 10? Im looking for a description of the settings and the factory settings of the software.
I want to use an app for traffic jams. This app can send notifications when traffic jams are on the road while driving. How can I get these notifications on top the screen of the screen ?
@Hr O Have you checked settings/car/navigation/navigaition sound ? There are some options. Maybe switching to another mode might help.
@Quick Yuan Today, VIVID downloaded the updates itself. I will insert pictures here with the current software number. Only in the picture is a BMW and not a RAV4 :) NavRadio app still without sound...
Ciao, the problem is same what happened my max10-HD, where was not able to fix the problem and I sent back for new one ( I am waiting to receive). The reset not fix the problem, the new firmware&nb...
Hi ! I have already asked you in a other topic but no answer... The USB adapter doesn't fit with the C-HR factory usb socket. The adapter plug is to big. How can I find the right adapter ?&n...
@Quick Yuan No it does not skip to the next song it just pauses
@Pawel Gawenda Welcome. I had the same thing. I wasn't looking for any radio stations. I checked the connection cubes from Dasait and Toyota. In another place there was a pin from the radio. I put ...
Hi Quick Yuan, would there be any updates for this?
@Quick Yuan yes, after the factory reset everything goes back to normal. It is too annoying, next time I take pictures, but still imagine it as if there is an infinite loading in the videos. I...
@Quick Yuan 10.2 inches I have :) Max10, but that's what I thought to change to bigger and full HD. This 11.6 would be perfect :) And in the future, are you thinking about such a tablet for RAV4? I...