the CB047 is for normal 360 camera the CB047-1 is for 3D 360 camera
the CB047 is for normal 360 camera the CB047-1 is for 3D 360 camera
This is my car before installing Dasaita. After installing Dasaita Oem 360 cameras do not work like this video. There is no Canbus photo. It is installed
@SERGEI SAVONIN hi do you mean that video is not your car , but you want to works like that video ? do you have the photo of canbus you have now
@SERGEI SAVONIN 👍
OK! Waiting for a response from Quick Yuan
@SERGEI SAVONIN I don't understand the question, I'm sorry. I'm from Polish :) Not long ago I did an update from this forum
@Karol Karol Please see the firmware version of the MCU
@SERGEI SAVONIN Now I have such as on this page. Because I recently updated. Maybe when I bought a radio I had an old one. At the moment everything is ok. Even DASAITA equipment shows arrows from t...
@Karol Karol What is your MCU firmware now?
@Quick Yuan Radio MAX 10 the latest that was installed in the car TOYOTA RAV4 EXECUTIVE 2020/21 with 360 camera system and JBL audio. Everything works fine, although at the first installation there...
@Quick Yuan Already installed. The 360 camera does not work normally. There are 2 "reverse" wires in the CB047 wire braid. Which one to connect to?
@Karol Karol thanks for video; is your stereo already installed ? or you want to comfirm before install
@SERGEI SAVONIN Welcome. For me, this view works like in the original https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7uZLO0otBcw
@Alan Austin I hope Dasaita service can and will surely help you out. Have a nice day.
@Olufemi Savage Sent Dasaita a note, just now regarding the problem. Hopefully they help make things right. One of the reasons I purchsed this unit was to have onboard GPS when a ...
@Sally Wong thanks Sally this is a real good document and a big help, thank you!
@Alan Austin It maybe that the GPS Receiver inside the Dasaita Headunit didn't soldering very well or faulty.... @Tom Box
@Alan Austin maybe the GPS cable is faulty or the GPS is not good solding inside the Dasaita Headunit... Please contact your seller maybe they have a solution. I wish you good luck.
I bought it in Mtknavi store
I have CB-047 installed