@Ara Gureghian I had previously used original head unit along with a line out converter for my current amp speaker setup https://catalog.pac-audio.com/catalog/audio-interfacing/aoem-maz2When I purc...
@Ara Gureghian I had previously used original head unit along with a line out converter for my current amp speaker setup https://catalog.pac-audio.com/catalog/audio-interfacing/aoem-maz2When I purc...
@Mr Pink please check if the USB adapter connect correctly
Did the upgrades and all went smoothly, thank you. I have found that the stock gps has gone so was hoping for the link to the apk so I can still use gos without Internet service.
In additon to this, how can I control which apps the "Mode" button cycles through? Currently it includes TV-in etc which is not connected....
I have Toyota C-HR 2017 and a Dasaita HA5462-Vivid10-CP-HD. I'd like to connect the head unit to the factory fitted USB socket. There was no cable in the box for doing this, so am I missing ...
@Pasquale Barbarossa Dankeschön 👍 hab das zum anstecken ins Radio und bis auf ein paar funklöscher funktioniert es sehr gut, mir ging es halt nur um die Logos für den Sender. Aber we...
@Mike Heise there are two dasaita DAB on sales, one with connector and one with USB, and work fine with android 10.
Hi, installed new 12.3 "in my benz w204 2011 facelift, connected plug for NTG 4.5 but no original Benz display, commands steerings, not even rpm in dashboard, knob control. Need to settings menu f...
@MICHAEL VASQUEZ i double checked my wires located at the back of the headunit, and didn't really still much. I did see a blue and white wire, but it was located in one of the harnesses. It wa...
Dear Sir, my 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander originally had dab but, dab does not work on my Dasaita unit. My car control settings does not allow me to change any of the settings eg. Turn si...
I tried this and unfortunately no difference - still no action from the phone buttons on the steering wheel :(
@Pasquale Barbarossa okay Dankeschön für die Info... Da wird das wohl nichts bei mir da ich das Android 10 habe und da soll es mit dem USB Teil nicht funktionieren habe ich gelesen
Hi, installed new 12.3 "in my benz w204 2011 facelift, connected plug for NTG 4.5 but no original Benz commands, not even rpm dashboard. Need to settings menu for NTG 4.5? Thx ...
Ciao, only app Dab-z show the logo, but work only with Dab-usb.
Hi, I have problems with my dasaita max 10, has last MCU and firmware, but continue to go in crash with reboot this link can see video with the problem https://drive.google.com/file/d/13If0Ln...
@Kevin Martinez how did you do it?? I'm thinking of ditching my headunit all together and going with an alpine.
(Google translate): "@Mr Pink, The Cambus configuration is correct, open the Phone app in Vivid, close it and test the buttons on the steering wheel. If they don't work for you, go to Settings, App...
I connect the original Toyota car system and it works also the is 1.5 years old if I have charger problem I will see it on all the car devices. what do you mean "need change sound chip"?
Ist es möglich das man auch die Sender Logos im Radio sieht? ( oder ist es nur eine Einstellungs Sache) Mfg Mike
Eso me a pasado a mi un par de veces, yo lo solucione de esra manera. Ajustes, Zlinck, Almacenamiento y hay borra cache y datos sales y resetea el Dasaita y prueba a ber si funciona, tardara un po...