@Gaetano Luca Sanza' yes , if the USB input is connect to the headunit
@Gaetano Luca Sanza' yes , if the USB input is connect to the headunit
Vivid APK v4.10.3295 works better with Vivid ROM. Will test the v4.10.3306.
Hi everyone, im using the Dasaita DAB+ Box with the HA5462 unit, and the Official Vivid ROM:https://de.aliexpress.com/item/32810941079.htmlVivid 10 Version: telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota2820211021...
I saw from the video that you have to use the usb input of the car tablet. can i use the usb port of the car instead?
@Itzik Ben Abu hi you have 2 dasaita unit ? you can exchange the unit to test ? if not , can use the 12V power to power it on ?
@Gaetano Luca Sanza' you can follow this video : the firmware update steps https://youtu.be/G_eFU3TgxPc
hello, i am the owner of a dasaita max 10 purchased in august 2021. i would like to install the new vivid operating system. how can I do? I downloaded the file from the link, put it on a stick form...
Non riesco ad aggiornare il sistema mi rimane per ore su schermata nera
@Luis Sánchez Should have already fixed in Oct. 25 release already
@Juan Perez double screen (split screen) is under investigating and testing for VIVID OS, play stay tuned. And the map northup but not heading up issue will be fixed in release on Nov.8
Split screen on VIVID os is under testing regarding your issue 1 and 2. Will look into if there is bug in issue 3; Issue 4 is it still not working after reboot?
@Benjamin Cole hi the unit default settings alreadu set up . no need to change
Hi, I didn't update any components only after the problem started. my car came with the original sound system, I don't think that there is a stock audio amplifier external to the original sound s...
@Quick Yuan And is the equipment (car radio) from VIVID different from the equipment (car radio) MAX 10? Because now in the car TOYOTA RAV4 EXECUTIVE 2020 I have installed the max10 equipment late...
@Quick Yuan I understand that but there are different setting under each item.I would like to know what each setting does.
@Charles Selrach as far as I know...any bluetooth remote for android could work. Check it on aliexpress or amazon