Troubleshooting for failure of update firmware

• Never had such of a headache in my life   Seriously thinking about removing from

car and sending back I hope others agree and do the same    Trying to update is ridiculous and customer support no where to be found 

• @Danny Allen Please let us know what issue you are suffering from. If you purchased Dasaita's head unit, we will try our best to solve your issue.

• @Danny Allen I agree. Whatever this new update is, it has screwed mine up so bad. 

• This new update has mine running scout now, and it's garbage. Nuvo starts every time I start my truck. I don't want it tracking my driving. My phone no longer connects to android auto, zlink just sits and does nothing. I've tried to download your updates through Dropbox on a 2 gig flash drive, formatted to fat32, with nothing on it, and the download fails not even halfway through. I've never seen such awful software. Can I send it back, please?

• @Colbie Sandberg Sorry for such inconvenience, we are wondering if you have completed the update or not. As you said you have already been using the Scout map now. Please let us know your order number so that we could locate your detail and give you more appropriate instruction.

• @Wilson Lee I have this same exact problem with every firmware update, same exact error message. Did you ever find the cause of this error?

• @Keith Elkin Please kindly send us the error that you mentioned and we will look into and give you instruction.

• 2 / 2